Any hints about Injustice coming to Vita?

#1ymg414Posted 2/6/2013 1:10:25 AM
Mortal Kombat was great, so any news or hints?
---
PS3, 3DS, New (Old!?) iPad (3) PS Vita.
#2RoachmeatPosted 2/6/2013 2:17:29 AM
Even Mortal Kombat 9 had a sizable gap between its console release and the Vita announcement. As a matter of fact, the portable version wasn't even bounced around until all the DLC was done for the console editions.

It's kind of early to tell. Right now, Netherrealm is busy putting celebrities in my videogame hype. No, I honestly don't care how multi-billionaires will vote in a DC comics battle arena. Just show me the roster vids.

"Is Wayne Brady going to have to choke a *****?" --Wayne Brady, Chappelle's show

Okay, maybe I care what Wayne Brady thinks..
#3Elements012894Posted 2/6/2013 5:57:22 AM
I highly doubt it. Technologically speaking they did a pretty poor job on MK9. Injustice graphically with the stage interactions look a whole lot more demanding then MK9 ever did.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#4skyrimer3dPosted 2/6/2013 7:53:04 AM
No news yet. The game is looking good but right now I'm fine with the fighters available on Vita, besides we'll be getting DOA5 and GG soon enough.
#5BahamutBBobPosted 2/6/2013 8:01:03 AM
Roachmeat posted...
"Is Wayne Brady going to have to choke a *****?" --Wayne Brady, Chappelle's show

Okay, maybe I care what Wayne Brady thinks..

If they had Wayne Brady promoting the game, I'd consider buying it.

I just don't like the style they went for on the costumes. Though Grundy pulling sharp objects out of his back to hit people with makes me lol.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob