First Toukiden scans, another monster hunter clone?

#1skyrimer3dPosted 2/6/2013 12:12:36 AM
Still, it looks good:

http://ncloud.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/toukiden-vitapsp-first-scans-and-details.html
#2moogle69Posted 2/6/2013 12:17:43 AM
Localisation?
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#3Chicken453Posted 2/6/2013 12:31:02 AM
moogle69 posted...
Localisation?

No, wtf is with you people? The game shows it's first scans in a Japanese magazine and you can't think and use your own brain to answer that question.
---
Just a chicken
#4PrinnyGod_Posted 2/6/2013 12:32:59 AM
moogle69 posted...
Localisation?

No, wtf is with you people? The game shows it's first scans in a Japanese magazine and you can't think and use your own brain to answer that question.

Here's a chicken in its natural habitat, being mad as hell.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#5moogle69Posted 2/6/2013 12:36:26 AM
Localisatiob would be nice ya know but soul sacrfice is good enough.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#6mjnoir1Posted 2/6/2013 12:40:05 AM
moogle69 posted...
Localisatiob would be nice ya know but soul sacrfice is good enough.

nope. characters look horrible in SS. I like the one in the scan better.
#7RoachmeatPosted 2/6/2013 1:01:06 AM
moogle69 posted...
Localisation?

1) It's from TecmoKOEI and Omega Force (Dynasty Warriors fame) so yeah, a huge chance for localization. But don't hold breath for voiceover work.

2) It's from TecmoKOEI and Omega Force, so what do you need to be able to understand in english? Press one button multiple times, then press triangle. If you need to read anything during that, you haven't played any of Omega Force's other games.

3) I had to check to make sure this wasn't the 3Ds board for a second. What is this hoping for localization stuff? Around here, we just ask what import site has this and then sit back with a cold one..
#8ArcaneShockerrPosted 2/6/2013 1:08:00 AM
Its a PSP game too? I get a feeling it'll get more sales on there than the Vita since it still has a large userbase in Japan. They should have just made it only for the Vita.
#9IhavealotofspacPosted 2/6/2013 2:09:53 AM
moogle69 posted...
Localisation?

1) It's from TecmoKOEI and Omega Force (Dynasty Warriors fame) so yeah, a huge chance for localization. But don't hold breath for voiceover work.

2) It's from TecmoKOEI and Omega Force, so what do you need to be able to understand in english? Press one button multiple times, then press triangle. If you need to read anything during that, you haven't played any of Omega Force's other games.

3) I had to check to make sure this wasn't the 3Ds board for a second. What is this hoping for localization stuff? Around here, we just ask what import site has this and then sit back with a cold one..

i always pray for no dubs
#10Megaman OmegaPosted 2/6/2013 2:29:31 AM
Chicken453 posted...
moogle69 posted...
Localisation?

Oh noes! How dares someone ask the single question about a game that is the most relevant and decisive to most gamers, namely whether they can get the game at all? Those bastards!
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon