good vita reviews

#1jackg2113Posted 2/6/2013 4:29:40 AM
Usually before buying a game I go to youtube and check out the IGN review of a game. Lately while looking up Vita reviews I noticed that IGN is lacking. What are some other review channels or people you guys know of?
Reasons I like IGN is they go through the game how it looks and the literal game play. End they give overall score with negatives and positives.
Thanks
---
Life's a game, Play it don't write it
PSN: Freexer Live: Freexer Scania:JrFreexer
#2TheExiled280Posted 2/6/2013 4:34:02 AM(edited)
GameTrailers does I in-depth reviews. I stopped watching because I started to agree with them less and less but that's just me. They also don't review as much as say IGN or GS It's a shame Classic Game Room does not do Vita reviews. TBH, I found that its more efficient to just go to a specific game board and ask questions about the game.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#3jackg2113(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:46:41 AM
Yeh thanks for that. Friend of mine stopped using IGN because he views that they rate the high end mainstream games (COD) higher then they should be.

Guess ill stick to the boards.
---
Life's a game, Play it don't write it
PSN: Freexer Live: Freexer Scania:JrFreexer
#4Spetsnaz420Posted 2/6/2013 4:47:44 AM
Just type X game review into YouTube search...I've found a few good reviewers across various platforms this way
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420