Media Create. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

#31BonezWellPosted 2/6/2013 6:26:02 AM
Oxo_64 posted...
Not a lot of change this week. Doesn't the Dragon Quest VII remake release this weekend? It will be interesting to see how it does compared to Animal Crossing.

Also, could you add a Foo Fighters quote to the list Kitt?

It releases tomorrow. Wonder how it'll sale though, stepping away from 2d graphics and going full 3D...
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#32PhazonedgePosted 2/6/2013 6:32:25 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
Vita is doing fine. WiiU is a flop according to drones' sales logic.

I honestly cannot tell if this is a parody account mocking Sony fans and Vita owners, or an overzealous Sony fan who is totally detached from reality.

You know, at this point I'd say the two are basically the same thing.
---
"Let go of me, you mechanical perv!"
Aera Colthearts-Summon Night: Sword Craft Story 2
#33GamenamebullyPosted 2/6/2013 6:33:20 AM
For every time a troll comes in here to make fun of the Vita, Playstation owners, or people who own a Vita, a kitten dies.

You guys want that?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#34gray_fox_00Posted 2/6/2013 6:35:14 AM
This just gets better and better each week. And you gotta love the constant use of flawed and/or hypocritical logic chastised by one set of fanboys while having already made an almost identical argument to "prove" their own points.

I wish for just one minute they could see how truly one and the same they are when you censor out the company they're rooting for. I mean it's almost word for word the same.

*eats some popcorn*
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#35ThePonyColliePosted 2/6/2013 6:37:23 AM
It's more like everytime a sales topic show up, a kitten dies.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#36Lord_VishanaPosted 2/6/2013 6:40:47 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
For every time a troll comes in here to make fun of the Vita, Playstation owners, or people who own a Vita, a kitten dies.

You guys want that?

Not the poor little kittens! :-(

It's only fair if it applies to people who own a Wii U and a 3DS or like Nintendo as well. I'm tired of the hostility from all sides, people are allowed to own and enjoy the systems they want without being ridiculed.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#37AnclationPosted 2/6/2013 6:52:09 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

You guys want that?

I hear you man, leave Britney alone!

Oh, sorry, I thought I was commenting on the Chris Crocker video, I dunno why I mixed things up like that..
#38serenade_betaPosted 2/6/2013 6:56:36 AM
You know what is sad about the ripped-off Super Smash Bros?
That a game focused on erotic content sold more.

THAT explains the type of people in the Vita fanbase.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#39Sir_HaxorPosted 2/6/2013 6:58:59 AM
PSASBR flop lol. Animal crossing has legs until the end of time.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#40Lord_VishanaPosted 2/6/2013 7:04:11 AM
Sir_Haxor posted...
PSASBR flop lol. Animal crossing has legs until the end of time.

Dragon Quest VII will dethrone Animal Crossing: New Leaf next week. Despite that I honestly can see Animal Crossing: New Leaf to have enough longevity to remain in the Top 10 for the entire year of 2013.

I'm hoping Demons Gaze has some longevity as well, having a Vita game on the Top 20 list two weeks in succession is nice.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds