Media Create. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

#41MotiJrPosted 2/6/2013 8:04:25 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
Vita is doing fine. WiiU is a flop according to drones' sales logic.

I honestly cannot tell if this is a parody account mocking Sony fans and Vita owners, or an overzealous Sony fan who is totally detached from reality.

They are one and the same
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#42LinkMaster2703Posted 2/6/2013 8:13:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43LinkMaster2703Posted 2/6/2013 8:13:43 AM
Wow, almost 25% of 3DS owners in Japan have Animal Crossing, that's nuts. If you factor in digital sales it's well over 25%.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#44JobocanPosted 2/6/2013 8:16:54 AM
BonezWell posted...
Oxo_64 posted...
Not a lot of change this week. Doesn't the Dragon Quest VII remake release this weekend? It will be interesting to see how it does compared to Animal Crossing.

Also, could you add a Foo Fighters quote to the list Kitt?

It releases tomorrow. Wonder how it'll sale though, stepping away from 2d graphics and going full 3D...

DQ9 sold 4.5 million in Japan alone. I doubt that a graphical change will affect the sales of DQ7 much, it being the second highest-selling game in the series in Japan behind 9.

Nothing unexpected in this chart, basically business as usual. Which sucks for the Vita and Wii U, but we can continue hoping it'll get better (it WILL for the Wii U, but it's still up in the air for the Vita).
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#45janemba8888Posted 2/6/2013 8:23:26 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Vita is doing fine. WiiU is a flop according to drones' sales logic.

I honestly cannot tell if this is a parody account mocking Sony fans and Vita owners, or an overzealous Sony fan who is totally detached from reality.

Probably the former. Considering his account name was inspired by TheBorderCollie, who was a pretty damn good troll on the PS3 boards in the past.

Pony is just playing his gimmick well.
---
woosh
#46blunderminePosted 2/6/2013 8:33:47 AM
BonezWell posted...
Oxo_64 posted...
Not a lot of change this week. Doesn't the Dragon Quest VII remake release this weekend? It will be interesting to see how it does compared to Animal Crossing.

It releases tomorrow. Wonder how it'll sale though, stepping away from 2d graphics and going full 3D...

Also, Fire Emblem
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#47Lord_VishanaPosted 2/6/2013 8:39:30 AM
blundermine posted...
BonezWell posted...
Oxo_64 posted...

Also, Fire Emblem

Wasn't Fire Emblem: Awakening the best selling entry in the entire series in Japan?
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#48blunderminePosted 2/6/2013 8:53:24 AM(edited)
Lord_Vishana posted...
blundermine posted...
BonezWell posted...
Oxo_64 posted...

Also, Fire Emblem

Wasn't Fire Emblem: Awakening the best selling entry in the entire series in Japan?

There were some in the SNES era that outsold it, but not since then.

What was the release for Fire Emblem this week in Japan? I know I saw something on there release list but I wasn't sure what it was.

Edit: It was released to download. Gotcha
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#49BigReedPosted 2/6/2013 8:51:45 AM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Wow, almost 25% of 3DS owners in Japan have Animal Crossing, that's nuts. If you factor in digital sales it's well over 25%.

That reminds me of Smash Bros Melee. Like 50% of gamecube owners had it.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
#50FindmeElseweyrPosted 2/6/2013 8:52:55 AM
..This isn't even funny anymore. AC is just sadistic.

Also, How's DQ7? I've never played the game before because turn based systems have trouble keeping my attention, but if it's going to dethrone AC, then it has to be pretty amazing.
---
Mee wurst troll evurr nobuddy pay brijj tole me nott sceary enuf