Media Create. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

#71kyomagiPosted 2/6/2013 7:54:22 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
mralspsp posted...
The 3DS is doing great as usual. I would like to know the sales in North America considering most of my 3DS friends are playing Fire Emblem. That was a HUGE release here. Too bad about the delivery snafu on it.

The Vita is doing OK IMO. There has been only two major releases for it this year so far (Sly Cooper and Sonic All-Stars).

The Wii U is just plain sucking! I will see by the end of the year if it picks up. If not, I'm going to just stick with my good old 3DS.

That's completely ass-backwards justifying the Vita with that argument and then blatantly stating that the Wii U is "sucking" regardless of it's substantial performance.

>sunstantial performance
>doing as bad as the vita

Its funny when the nintendrones come making fun of the vita when the Wii U is doing just as bad.
---
Magistarkyo - PSN; kyoakuma - 360
PSN Profile - http://psnprofiles.com/magistarkyo
#72vyseskiesPosted 2/6/2013 7:58:35 PM
WiiU sales will only be considered good when it surpass PS3 sales, handhelds are another story.. plus. any system can outsell the Vita by the way.. it's hard to imagine a system who can do worse.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#73kyomagiPosted 2/6/2013 8:03:05 PM
vyseskies posted...
WiiU sales will only be considered good when it surpass PS3 sales, handhelds are another story.. plus. any system can outsell the Vita by the way.. it's hard to imagine a system who can do worse.

ok, then talk trash when its not being outsold by 4:1 and 2:1 but systems that are about the same price
---
#74Lord_VishanaPosted 2/6/2013 8:07:57 PM
The Wii U had the second best launch in gaming history, just behind the Wii. While it isn't selling like hotcakes, it's selling fairly well. I'm kinda tired of the doomsayers...
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#75kyomagiPosted 2/6/2013 8:17:56 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
The Wii U had the second best launch in gaming history, just behind the Wii. While it isn't selling like hotcakes, it's selling fairly well. I'm kinda tired of the doomsayers...

>second best launch
>barely selling 30k units world wide a week
---
#76P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/6/2013 8:19:57 PM
kyomagi posted...
mralspsp posted...
The 3DS is doing great as usual. I would like to know the sales in North America considering most of my 3DS friends are playing Fire Emblem. That was a HUGE release here. Too bad about the delivery snafu on it.

The Vita is doing OK IMO. There has been only two major releases for it this year so far (Sly Cooper and Sonic All-Stars).

The Wii U is just plain sucking! I will see by the end of the year if it picks up. If not, I'm going to just stick with my good old 3DS.

That's completely ass-backwards justifying the Vita with that argument and then blatantly stating that the Wii U is "sucking" regardless of it's substantial performance.

>sunstantial performance

Its funny when the nintendrones come making fun of the vita when the Wii U is doing just as bad.

It sold 3 million in 2012. That's substantially better than the Vita. Only the Wii and PS2 have had better launches. Also, he's arguing that the Vita is selling alright having only had 2 games launch in 2013 despite it's year on the market and current library while claiming the Wii U is "sucking" regardless of it's delayed titles and launch drought.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#77Dark_ZenoPosted 2/6/2013 8:23:04 PM(edited)
kyomagi posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

>second best launch
>barely selling 30k units world wide a week

And the launch weeks were about the same, yet its best then any other console (minus the Wii and maybe the PS2) did in the same period. The Wii U is selling bad just like everything else sells bad at first, the Vita is selling bad around the time the sales should be getting better.
The Wii U is doing bad, the Vita is doing completely horrible.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#78mralspspPosted 2/6/2013 8:28:55 PM(edited)
mralspsp posted...

I was expecting way better for the Wii U. Those numbers really suprise me.

OK, both of them are doing BAD. Better?
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#79kyomagiPosted 2/6/2013 8:28:08 PM
kyomagi posted...
mralspsp posted...

>sunstantial performance

It sold 3 million in 2012. That's substantially better than the Vita. Only the Wii and PS2 have had better launches. Also, he's arguing that the Vita is selling alright having only had 2 games launch in 2013 despite it's year on the market and current library while claiming the Wii U is "sucking" regardless of it's delayed titles and launch drought.

>b-b-but muh openings sales!
>cant come up with excuse for 12k a week sales now.
---
#80P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/6/2013 8:32:04 PM
kyomagi posted...
kyomagi posted...
mralspsp posted...

>sunstantial performance

>b-b-but muh openings sales!
>cant come up with excuse for 12k a week sales now.

delayed titles and launch drought

Please pull your head out of your ass.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece