Media Create. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.
2 years ago#91
Lord_Vishana posted...
kyomagi posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
kyomagi posted...

delayed titles and launch drought

Please pull your head out of your ass.

worst launch line up ever.

>admits wiiu has no games

The Wii U had an amazing launch library in my opinion, I'm allowed to like it aren't I?

>Amazing Library
>preforms better on older consoles

This is my first console since the Gamecube/PS2/Xbox generation. I enjoy the games, so sue me... :-P

To the other poster: No, haven't had any issues with it yet.

My 3DS friends pads rumble feature didn't work and had to send it in.

Good to hear it's working good for you.
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
2 years ago#92
Where is monster monpiece? I thought it could sell well...
2 years ago#93
05./00. [PS3] PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale <FTG> (Sony Computer Entertainment) {2013.01.31} (5.980) - 11.758 / NEW

lol

..This isn't even funny anymore. AC is just sadistic.

No kidding, this game is insane. I just noticed the 3DS already surpassed half of the PSP's total sales.
---
Most publishes have nothing to do with the games they publish. - Sailor Goon
The Vita pushed out more launches than 3DS in the same time frame. - Sailor Goon
2 years ago#94
Quote:Inb4 a Sony fanboy says: "Wii U is such a flop lol" even tough its outselling the Vita for the 3rd week in a row.
@Dark_Zeno
But it is flopping. Not quite as bad as the Vita. It's not selling well at all right now. But, it's Nintendo, it will turn around most likely. Don't act like barely outselling a badly selling system makes it much better.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
2 years ago#95
Quote:Lord_Vishana posted...
Interesting thing I noticed. It is currently estimated worldwide Vita sales are at approximately 3.2 million.

In Japan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf has sold 2.4 million physical copies and between 700-800k digital copies. Which brings sales to approximately 3.2 million as well.

I find it kinda interesting how a single game that has only been released in Japan, potentially outsold(or had nearly identicalsales) a handheld system that has been on the market for over a year(in Japan).

That's pretty incredible, especially considering that Animal Crossing has only been out for 3 months.

@SetecAstronomy
I still don't get the love for that game. But, to each their own.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
2 years ago#96
dj___roll posted...
Quote:Inb4 a Sony fanboy says: "Wii U is such a flop lol" even tough its outselling the Vita for the 3rd week in a row.
@Dark_Zeno
But it is flopping. Not quite as bad as the Vita. It's not selling well at all right now. But, it's Nintendo, it will turn around most likely. Don't act like barely outselling a badly selling system makes it much better.

And if not, what does that have to do with the vita.

So the WiiU flops. And the vita flops. There can be more than one flop in the gaming market.
2 years ago#97
Wii U Sells 3.06 Million Units, 11.69 Million Games as of Dec 31, 2012 (2 months on market)
Profits 14.5 billion

Vita sells approx 4 Million Units, Aprox 10 Million Games as of Dec 31, 2012 (12 months on market)
Losses 15.5 billion

"The Wii U is doing just as bad as the Vita"
No. It isn't.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
2 years ago#98
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Wii U Sells 3.06 Million Units, 11.69 Million Games as of Dec 31, 2012 (2 months on market)
Profits 14.5 billion

Vita sells approx 4 Million Units, Aprox 10 Million Games as of Dec 31, 2012 (12 months on market)
Losses 15.5 billion

No. It isn't.

Indeed.

Just 1 mil less units(in 3 months) compared to 4 mil(in over a year in japan and about a year in America) and 1.69 mil less games.

Wii U is doing far better and unlike Vita has many potentially system sellers coming(Zelda, Super mario, Mario kart, Super smash bros, X)
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
2 years ago#99
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Profits 14.5 billion

Losses 15.5 billion

No. It isn't.

sony family wins again bebbeh
---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"
2 years ago#100
adlist posted...
Where is monster monpiece? I thought it could sell well...

http://www.compileheart.com/news/2013/0208/'

Exceeded 50,000 sales (includes both physical & digital)
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Media Create. Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived