Vita got shafted once again: skylanders swapforce for all consoles except vita

#21Fallen_LordPosted 2/6/2013 8:45:04 AM
I onsider myself to be in the target audience for the Vita and since I have no desire to ever buy or play a skylander game I would say the decision to not release it on the vita was a good one.
#22AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/6/2013 8:48:06 AM
Fallen_Lord posted...
I onsider myself to be in the target audience for the Vita and since I have no desire to ever buy or play a skylander game I would say the decision to not release it on the vita was a good one.

Indeed. If you don't like it or want it, no one should.

I'm the target demographic of PS3 and 360, as I buy a lot of games, but I don't like CoD. By your logic, it would be a wise decision to stop making them.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#23mrekliPosted 2/6/2013 9:02:05 AM
I think it may be a matter of hardware. Has Sony given libraries to Developers for the Bluetooth of the Vita? That's the most obvious protocol to use for the Portal, I feel. Nintendo allowed IR devices for the 3DS and that's how the Portal for 3DS works.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#24Lord_VishanaPosted 2/6/2013 9:13:04 AM
Fallen_Lord posted...

I'm 27 and I play Skylanders, Pokemon and LEGO games. I don't allow silly demographics hinder my enjoyment of something.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#25Dark_ZenoPosted 2/6/2013 9:20:05 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...

I'm 27 and I play Skylanders, Pokemon and LEGO games. I don't allow silly demographics hinder my enjoyment of something.

That's because you are a gi- *gets shoot*

But for real, right now the Vita its in no position to say no to any franchise, and this one being quite a popular one, would help a few (very few, since its coming out on everything else, but still) extra Vitas sell, and would help the user base grow so we could later get other games that we may be interested in.
I don't give a s*** about Killzone, but I know its a franchise that can help the Vita sell, and those extra Vitas sold can bring the attention of other devs to the Vita.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#26McMarblesPosted 2/6/2013 9:40:52 AM
I consider myself to be the target audience of video games (homo sapiens aged 0 to 1000) and I don't care who plays what.
---
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#27FKRW4LifePosted 2/6/2013 9:48:18 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...

I'm 27 and I love lego games!!

Also love Pokemon but not as intensely as some.

Havnt played skylanders though :(
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#28Lord_VishanaPosted 2/6/2013 9:51:15 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...

I cannot wait for Lego City on the Wii U. That just looks amazing.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#29FKRW4LifePosted 2/6/2013 10:03:22 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Fallen_Lord posted...

I cannot wait for Lego City on the Wii U. That just looks amazing.

Agreed. Also curious about the 3ds prequel. I know some people hate their handheld games post lego batman 1 but I still buy em all.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"