Biggest memory card?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Biggest memory card?
3 years ago#11
BizzyBum posted...
I wonder if the Feb 20th announcement from Sony will also include a price drop on these cards which makes me hesitant to buy one now... but I want one before the FF sale is gone. =(

Why not just buy the FF games now while they're cheap and download them as you play them? Even if you have 4GB, you should still be able to get one or two of them on at a time.

(Or, you could play them on a PSP or PS3...)
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Ni no Kuni (PS3), P4G (PSV), Star Ocean 2E (PSP)
3 years ago#12
BizzyBum posted...
I wonder if the Feb 20th announcement from Sony will also include a price drop on these cards which makes me hesitant to buy one now... but I want one before the FF sale is gone. =(

you can buy whatever is on sale and just not download it.... nothing forces you to download what you buy... then you can download it whenever you feel like, it will be in your account forever
3 years ago#13
smelly_boob posted...
BizzyBum posted...

you can buy whatever is on sale and just not download it.... nothing forces you to download what you buy... then you can download it whenever you feel like, it will be in your account forever

Is there a way to do this on Vita? Whenever I purchase something it automatically downloads for me.
---
I'm bored at work...
3 years ago#14
Hit cancel when it says preparing to download.
---
"Fat Chocobo can store items in its belly!
Isn't that hilarious? And slightly disturbing?" - Gysahl citizen
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Biggest memory card?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived