Did I just waste $10 bucks buying both Dissidea games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Did I just waste $10 bucks buying both Dissidea games?

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
3 years ago#21
You might want to consider getting the dissidia 012 Prologus. I lets you unlock Aerith. Not sure if she's a playable charater when unlocked or what she's for in Dissidia 012 (duodedecim) I belive the dlc shows up in your download list when you buy what was basicly a demo of the duodedecim.

User Info: AwesomeMario

AwesomeMario
3 years ago#22
Considering that Sony wouldn't refund my money when my PSN account was hacked and people bouht a game, I doubt they'll refund it
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16

User Info: loseswithluigi

loseswithluigi
3 years ago#23
Playsaver posted...
You might want to consider getting the dissidia 012 Prologus. I lets you unlock Aerith. Not sure if she's a playable charater when unlocked or what she's for in Dissidia 012 (duodedecim) I belive the dlc shows up in your download list when you buy what was basicly a demo of the duodedecim.

Aerith is only an assist character. Meaning you can call her to do an action during a battle once you have enough meter. It'd be cool if she was playable but nope. I wish there were a lot of assist characters that weren't playable otherwise though. Makes it that much more fan servicey.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#24
Yeah, you did....

I guess you could play Dissidia a little bit to see how much Dissidia 012 is the improved version.
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Did I just waste $10 bucks buying both Dissidea games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived