Did I just waste $10 bucks buying both Dissidea games?

#21PlaysaverPosted 2/6/2013 10:41:35 AM
You might want to consider getting the dissidia 012 Prologus. I lets you unlock Aerith. Not sure if she's a playable charater when unlocked or what she's for in Dissidia 012 (duodedecim) I belive the dlc shows up in your download list when you buy what was basicly a demo of the duodedecim.
#22AwesomeMarioPosted 2/6/2013 10:43:16 AM
Considering that Sony wouldn't refund my money when my PSN account was hacked and people bouht a game, I doubt they'll refund it
---
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16
#23loseswithluigiPosted 2/6/2013 11:42:58 AM
Playsaver posted...
You might want to consider getting the dissidia 012 Prologus. I lets you unlock Aerith. Not sure if she's a playable charater when unlocked or what she's for in Dissidia 012 (duodedecim) I belive the dlc shows up in your download list when you buy what was basicly a demo of the duodedecim.

Aerith is only an assist character. Meaning you can call her to do an action during a battle once you have enough meter. It'd be cool if she was playable but nope. I wish there were a lot of assist characters that weren't playable otherwise though. Makes it that much more fan servicey.
#24TheExiled280Posted 2/6/2013 11:46:24 AM
Yeah, you did....

I guess you could play Dissidia a little bit to see how much Dissidia 012 is the improved version.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)