Remember, long term is what is important

#1Air_Gear_Posted 2/6/2013 9:38:52 AM
Trolls will say sales are on the low end, but remember, it can take anywhere from five to ten years to determine if a product is successful. Remember when everyone thought the PS3 would be a failure after launch? As of November 2012, it has sold 70 million units worldwide.

Now look at the Vita. It has sold over 2.2 million units since launch. With more software titles coming, and more developers becoming interested, the future of the Vita can be nothing short of success.
#2SagadegoPosted 2/6/2013 9:50:55 AM
lol no. keep dreaming. sony needs a price drop bad! all of it's games are tanking badly.
it's over priced memory cards, lack of ads don't help either.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#3stargazer64Posted 2/6/2013 9:51:50 AM
Count to 2.2 million and see how long it takes you. That's quite a lot!
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 2/6/2013 10:07:41 AM(edited)
Are you certain the 2.2 million Vita's sold worldwide is accurate? I thought it was around 3.2 million.

Anyway Animal Crossing: New Leaf has sold 2.4 million physical copies in Japan. It sold approximately 800k digital copies. Add those together and current sales of it are approximately 3.2 million. Remember this is only in Japan, it hasn't released worldwide yet. I find it rather interesting that a single 3DS game potentially outsold an entire system in less than 3 months than a handheld system sold that has been on the market for over a year(Japan).

I sincerely hope the Vita becomes a huge success, only time will tell. :-)

Edit: Drat, I just realized this was an Air Gear topic...
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#5sentoworfPosted 2/6/2013 10:06:39 AM
Says the guy who trolls the Wii U board >_>
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#6KaneBlueriverPosted 2/6/2013 10:24:11 AM

Then that makes Wii U in a much better condition than the Vita. Thank you very much sir for admitting that.
---
Behold! Happy Robo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8p_eMBW2es
#7KaiKun91Posted 2/6/2013 10:32:14 AM
KaneBlueriver posted...

Then that makes Wii U in a much better condition than the Vita. Thank you very much sir for admitting that.

Console will always sell better than portable so not surprise if Will U outsell both 3DS and Vita.
#8Air_Gear_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:37:34 AM
sentoworf posted...
Says the guy who trolls the Wii U board >_>

So instead of refuting my point, you try to invalidate me because I'm not a Wii U worshipper.

Someone told me you like cats. Everything you say now is invalid. Derp.
#9Lord_VishanaPosted 2/6/2013 10:38:40 AM
KaiKun91 posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...

Console will always sell better than portable so not surprise if Will U outsell both 3DS and Vita.

Huh!?

Handheld systems always sell better than consoles actually...
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#10Hercik1Posted 2/6/2013 10:42:00 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
KaiKun91 posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...

Huh!?

Handheld systems always sell better than consoles actually...

Your both correct handhelds sell more in Japan while consoles sell more in NA and Europe. The more you know.