Remember, long term is what is important

#11xenos74Posted 2/6/2013 10:47:22 AM
Hercik1 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
KaiKun91 posted...
KaneBlueriver posted...
Remember, long term is what is important

Then that makes Wii U in a much better condition than the Vita. Thank you very much sir for admitting that.

Console will always sell better than portable so not surprise if Will U outsell both 3DS and Vita.

Huh!?

Handheld systems always sell better than consoles actually...

Your both correct handhelds sell more in Japan while consoles sell more in NA and Europe. The more you know.

Even so, Vishana is still correct when you look at worldwide sales between handhelds and consoles. Most likely due to the fact that a console is much more easily shared than a handheld
#12LORD_LMAOPosted 2/6/2013 12:02:11 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Count to 2.2 million and see how long it takes you. That's quite a lot!

can u imagine sony execs explaining the low sales to investors...."hey guyz, we're doing great. i know sales are bad but try counting to 2 million. go ahead. its alot right!"

*silence from the investors*
---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"
#13nariusseldonPosted 2/6/2013 12:06:41 PM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Trolls will say sales are on the low end, but remember, it can take anywhere from five to ten years to determine if a product is successful. Remember when everyone thought the PS3 would be a failure after launch? As of November 2012, it has sold 70 million units worldwide.

Now look at the Vita. It has sold over 2.2 million units since launch. With more software titles coming, and more developers becoming interested, the future of the Vita can be nothing short of success.

Kaz Hirai is a troll? I suppose. He did say vita is at the "low end", didn't he?
#14derekfishbowlPosted 2/6/2013 12:45:08 PM
TC, are you suggesting that it's a marathon, not a sprint?
---
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg
#15graveyoutoPosted 2/6/2013 1:02:07 PM
I don't beleve animal crossing Sold that many copys if it wher true wouldent nintendo be like the most profitable company in the world or something.I think it is just a marketing gimmick they have going like the Wii one.if the Wii was so profitable y did they abandon it like an unwanted prombaby.makes no sence
---
Go away im bay'ting
#16stargazer64Posted 2/6/2013 1:05:47 PM
graveyouto posted...
I don't beleve animal crossing Sold that many copys if it wher true wouldent nintendo be like the most profitable company in the world or something.I think it is just a marketing gimmick they have going like the Wii one.if the Wii was so profitable y did they abandon it like an unwanted prombaby.makes no sence

Bay'ting
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#17FlaccidKratosPosted 2/6/2013 1:29:47 PM
graveyouto posted...

Well said. Like you, I am very skeptical of the sales of Animal Crossing. The numbers must be inflated so they can drive up hype. Animals are stupid anyway, so why would anyone buy a game that features them? It might be worth my time if the animals had guns and grenades and such, but it looks to me like they are only equipped with fishing poles an butterfly nets. They need to completely revamp this game and change it to Call of Animal Doody.
#18AceAndJunpeiPosted 2/6/2013 1:35:14 PM
FlaccidKratos posted...
graveyouto posted...

Well said. Like you, I am very skeptical of the sales of Animal Crossing. The numbers must be inflated so they can drive up hype. Animals are stupid anyway, so why would anyone buy a game that features them? It might be worth my time if the animals had guns and grenades and such, but it looks to me like they are only equipped with fishing poles an butterfly nets. They need to completely revamp this game and change it to Call of Animal Doody.

Add all that, sex, gratuitous violence and I'm in. God of Animal Dooty 2: Electric Boogaloo.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#19graveyoutoPosted 2/6/2013 1:38:06 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
FlaccidKratos posted...
graveyouto posted...

Add all that, sex, gratuitous violence and I'm in. God of Animal Dooty 2: Electric Boogaloo.

I know right japan must be full of pedos and emo 12 year olds ohhh neverminde
---
Go away im bay'ting