Hit and a miss for my local GS employee today...

#1MrBanballowPosted 2/6/2013 11:08:09 AM
... on the one hand, I bought a Vita (Assassin's Creed Bundle), a rare sight to behold...

... on the other hand, no preorders to go along with it, that money's going towards Shinovi Vs.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#2William_18Posted 2/6/2013 11:25:16 AM
Okay?

And we should care why?
---
PSN: Kaminari2
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#3TheExiled280Posted 2/6/2013 11:47:47 AM
William_18 posted...
Okay?

And we should care why?

This

Also, that reminds me that I need to pre-order DoA5+ & Soul Sacrifice
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#4backguard222Posted 2/6/2013 12:06:42 PM
That is a straight miss for the GS employee. A sale reflects only on the store's performance. Preorders are tracked closely by employee and directly affect their performance rating, raises etc.
#5sasukexiinPosted 2/6/2013 12:07:55 PM
boycott gamestop for used games, they trash the cases (say there's no room for ds cases and stuff). collectors nightmare.
---
Pokemon Black: 0003 2641 0962
#6Jopez86Posted 2/6/2013 12:30:27 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
William_18 posted...
Okay?

And we should care why?

This

Also, that reminds me that I need to pre-order DoA5+ & Soul Sacrifice

Ditto
#7GuitaristMattPosted 2/6/2013 12:30:32 PM
sasukexiin posted...
boycott gamestop for used games, they trash the cases (say there's no room for ds cases and stuff). collectors nightmare.

My new copy of Ragnarok Odyssey... HERES A BIG STICKER FOR YOU!
nooooo
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#8Bikes-Posted 2/6/2013 12:35:12 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
sasukexiin posted...

My new copy of Ragnarok Odyssey... HERES A BIG STICKER FOR YOU!
nooooo

god I hate the damn stickers, they have like 3 of them (some under the plastic holding the cover art in) at my gamestop. It's mostly a problem for used games but I've had some new games with them, my copy of DS:O got slightly damaged from trying to remove the sticker >_>
And yeah throwing out the cases is lame, I call in advance when I'm hunting down specific games to check if they have the case.
#9graveyoutoPosted 2/6/2013 1:10:51 PM
Yep gamestop has the tendency to hire the dumbest f***araound well all the ones by my house.

1.they don't know s*** games
2.they got emo preg chicks working the register
3.none of them can take a preorder to save ther life

God I hate gamestop
---
Go away im bay'ting
#10smelly_boobPosted 2/6/2013 1:12:15 PM
sasukexiin posted...

for that reason... or for the simple fact you can get used games cheaper on ebay