question on ps+

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. question on ps+

User Info: cryoma7

cryoma7
3 years ago#1
like how does it work ? say i get it for 3 months and download the free games like gravity rush. will i still be able to play gravity rush once the 3 months are up?
I did some things, but that's the old me

User Info: dcaoKO

dcaoKO
3 years ago#2
Just can't play it if subscription runs out. But you'll be able to download it... infinitely

User Info: cryoma7

cryoma7
3 years ago#3
so its a rental service? thats not really worth it
I did some things, but that's the old me

User Info: Laevant

Laevant
3 years ago#4
It has its perks. I mean, here in the UK, it costs about 13 for three months, which is about a quarter of the price of buying Uncharted and Gravity Rush. Unless you're the kind of gamer who loves having a physical collection, PS+ can be great value and has introduced me to many games I never would've bought otherwise e.g. Vanquish for PS3, which is incredible.
MGO (EU): Envirasu [Dream Cats]

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#5
There are also discounts on games. Those you get to keep even when your sub expires.

It's not bad for some games (Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Ninja Gaiden) that I will beat and then likely not touch again.
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. question on ps+

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived