USB 3.0 for Vita?

#11TinyTim123Posted 2/7/2013 12:08:05 AM
Idle curiosity, Jim200, are your sister's USB 3.0 ports blue? None of mine are, none on either my brother's laptop nor desktop are, but it may just be something HP and Lenovo does. Also, when backing stuff up on my computer via USB, the number usually starts out high then drops rapidly to a more reasonable number. I don't have exact numbers because the last time I backed anything up, I was messing about with restoring digital cloud saves to a physical cart fr someone else.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#12jim200(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:40:57 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
Idle curiosity, Jim200, are your sister's USB 3.0 ports blue? None of mine are, none on either my brother's laptop nor desktop are, but it may just be something HP and Lenovo does. Also, when backing stuff up on my computer via USB, the number usually starts out high then drops rapidly to a more reasonable number. I don't have exact numbers because the last time I backed anything up, I was messing about with restoring digital cloud saves to a physical cart fr someone else.

Yes the ports are all blue. She has a Dell Inspiron 1770 Special Edition.

You may be on to something; different vendors use blue and different ones don't.

Why don't they just make them all blue so we know!? It'll be the standard very soon and it can be black then but right now nearly all people have no idea what 3.0 is.
---
Thinking Is Destructive
PSN: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi