IMHO, aside from P4, Zero Escape is easily the best game available for Vita ATM.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. IMHO, aside from P4, Zero Escape is easily the best game available for Vita ATM.
2 years ago#21
Lord_Vishana posted...
looolrog posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
999 and Virtue's Last Reward are sensational. I'm sorry it doesn't have guns and explosions to keep some people entertained.

Don't you liek, like suikoden or something, lol

I like staying awake in my games, too

Erieos, is that you?

I'm a poet.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
2 years ago#22
This is a great game!

And wuts wrong with books??
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
2 years ago#23
mralspsp posted...
This is a great game!

And wuts wrong with books??

Having to read to learn something, in the same vein as catching a bus ride, when you could be booking a plane ticket to get somewhere faster.
---
2 years ago#24
Zero Escape was great.
Can't wait for Volume 3!
2 years ago#25
looolrog posted...
Narrow minded people, are what's wrong with society today.

^Feel free to quote that one.

That's free off charge.

That's free OFF charge, huh?
---
Great blog about the Australian National Basketball League - http://thenblblog.blogspot.com/
2 years ago#26
Zero escape had better controls on the 3DS. just saying. and the save glitch is entirely avoidable.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
2 years ago#27
Zero Escape is good, but going through other paths and reading the same information over and over that you already know from playing it through once already gets old.
2 years ago#28
zike_42 posted...
looolrog posted...
Narrow minded people, are what's wrong with society today.

^Feel free to quote that one.

That's free off charge.

That's free OFF charge, huh?

Stop glitching my posts.

I never posted that.
---
2 years ago#29
You're actually Zero
2 years ago#30
Gamers today are so stupid! Why play a snorefest when you can go grab COD, Resistance, and other brilliant FPS? Sigh
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. IMHO, aside from P4, Zero Escape is easily the best game available for Vita ATM.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived