After playing Ni No kuni for the ps3, a port to the vita would be wonderful

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. After playing Ni No kuni for the ps3, a port to the vita would be wonderful

User Info: ManjiMidou

ManjiMidou
3 years ago#1
Ni No Kuni on the go!
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#2
INB4:VitaBoardWhinesAboutPorts

On Topic: There is a 3DS version but it didn't get localized
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: Zendaik

Zendaik
3 years ago#3
I never really understood playing 60+ hour RPGs on the go. Why would you want to play such a long game 10 minutes at a time? That would drive me crazy. Unless you have breaks in between where you can play for an hour or a few hours.

TheExiled280 posted...
INB4:VitaBoardWhinesAboutPorts

On Topic: There is a 3DS version but it didn't get localized

DS version.
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos

ManjiMidou
3 years ago#4
not to poke fun of the ds version, but after enjoying the battle system of the ps3 version l couldn't see myself playing DS version of the battle system.

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
3 years ago#5
why would i want a port of a game i just played?
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U

TheExiled280
3 years ago#6
Zendaik posted...
I never really understood playing 60+ hour RPGs on the go. Why would you want to play such a long game 10 minutes at a time? That would drive me crazy. Unless you have breaks in between where you can play for an hour or a few hours.

Umm, sleep mode? I'm in the minority here, but i play portables 2/3 of my gaming time. Still need to find an RPG for my new PS3
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

ManjiMidou
3 years ago#7
TheExiled280 posted...
Zendaik posted...

Umm, sleep mode? I'm in the minority here, but i play portables 2/3 of my gaming time. Still need to find an RPG for my new PS3

l just told you of one.

TheExiled280
3 years ago#8
KAMMYqueen posted...
why would i want a port of a game i just played?

Replay value? Cross save? I just bought P4 Arena but i'd buy a Vita version in a heartbeat. I'm only like that with games i really like though

ManjiMidou
3 years ago#9
l guess Moderators don't like Dragon Crown. :(

They deleted it...

TheExiled280
3 years ago#10
ManjiMidou posted...
l guess Moderators don't like Dragon Crown. :(

They deleted it...

Yeah, that's why they deleted it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. After playing Ni No kuni for the ps3, a port to the vita would be wonderful

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived