After playing Ni No kuni for the ps3, a port to the vita would be wonderful

#1ManjiMidouPosted 2/6/2013 4:05:21 PM
Ni No Kuni on the go!
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#2TheExiled280Posted 2/6/2013 4:09:29 PM
INB4:VitaBoardWhinesAboutPorts

On Topic: There is a 3DS version but it didn't get localized
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#3ZendaikPosted 2/6/2013 4:10:10 PM(edited)
I never really understood playing 60+ hour RPGs on the go. Why would you want to play such a long game 10 minutes at a time? That would drive me crazy. Unless you have breaks in between where you can play for an hour or a few hours.

TheExiled280 posted...
INB4:VitaBoardWhinesAboutPorts

On Topic: There is a 3DS version but it didn't get localized

DS version.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#4ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:11:39 PM
not to poke fun of the ds version, but after enjoying the battle system of the ps3 version l couldn't see myself playing DS version of the battle system.
---
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 2/6/2013 4:12:48 PM
why would i want a port of a game i just played?
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#6TheExiled280Posted 2/6/2013 4:12:48 PM
Zendaik posted...
I never really understood playing 60+ hour RPGs on the go. Why would you want to play such a long game 10 minutes at a time? That would drive me crazy. Unless you have breaks in between where you can play for an hour or a few hours.

Umm, sleep mode? I'm in the minority here, but i play portables 2/3 of my gaming time. Still need to find an RPG for my new PS3
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#7ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:13:48 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Zendaik posted...

Umm, sleep mode? I'm in the minority here, but i play portables 2/3 of my gaming time. Still need to find an RPG for my new PS3

l just told you of one.
---
#8TheExiled280Posted 2/6/2013 4:16:03 PM
KAMMYqueen posted...
why would i want a port of a game i just played?

Replay value? Cross save? I just bought P4 Arena but i'd buy a Vita version in a heartbeat. I'm only like that with games i really like though
---
#9ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:51:21 PM
l guess Moderators don't like Dragon Crown. :(

They deleted it...
---
#10TheExiled280Posted 2/6/2013 4:54:13 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
l guess Moderators don't like Dragon Crown. :(

They deleted it...

Yeah, that's why they deleted it.
---