Help!!! dl for game from psn!

#1xixihahaPosted 2/6/2013 9:43:37 PM
I bought dissidia 012 this noon and let vita download. However, the game was only downloaded for 15mb after I came back to check the status after 3 hours... I guess the auto sleep stopped the dl and I cannot find a way to get rid off the auto sleep... BTW, this is the first time I bought game from psn. Can you guys please help me how to leave vita alone to download game for couple hours? Does that need change settings in system or other way that I do not know? I am really appreciated for the help.
#2MetalZoicPosted 2/6/2013 9:47:38 PM
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but it should continue downloading even if it goes to sleep.

Maybe your download paused. Click the notifications button at the top right corner of the screen and find your download on the list. If it says that it is paused just choose continue and you should be fine.
#3xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:54:24 PM
MetalZoic posted...
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but it should continue downloading even if it goes to sleep.

Maybe your download paused. Click the notifications button at the top right corner of the screen and find your download on the list. If it says that it is paused just choose continue and you should be fine.

I just left vita to download after I bought the game and I checked the notification which was not paused. However, the game was only downoladed for 15mb after I went to check it after 3 hours... That really drives me really crazy...
#4MetalZoicPosted 2/6/2013 10:12:24 PM
PSN is about as slow as you can get and still call it a "service"
Even on my 50 meg connection at home it still only downloads at a little over 1meg per second.

Live runs about 10x faster for me on average at 10 or 11 megs per second normally.