Wait, I can't make folders on menu screen?

#11Tzuba12Posted 2/7/2013 5:40:03 AM(edited)
bluedmon posted...
MicroNintySony posted...
http://i.imgur.com/yC5tuJ2.jpg

Nice doing nothing with your 3ds so you made folders......thats cool i guess. Mine has fire emblem in sleep mode cause you know i use it for its actual function.....to play games....

although folders arent really needed that much on the 3ds. its not like each 3ds game you put in makes a new button. just has one for whatever game is in the slot so folders in 3ds kinda pointless.

I freakin hate when people type like this. Stop with all the "......"

Its completely unnecessary.

And yes it DOES make a new button each time you DOWNLOAD a game.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#12BizzyBum(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:24:38 AM
awesomesauce13 posted...
Do you really need folders?

For those with 32GB cards with lots of digital content, hell yes...

I can categorize everything - Vita games, PSP games, PS One Classics, mini's, any Apps, etc. that would be nice on a few pages instead of having like 10+ pages of bubble icons.

A lot of people also don't cover each page because of background wallpapers to show off, too.
---
I'm bored at work...
#13TinyTim123Posted 2/7/2013 8:05:24 AM
BizzyBum posted...
awesomesauce13 posted...
Do you really need folders?

For those with 32GB cards with lots of digital content, hell yes...

I can categorize everything - Vita games, PSP games, PS One Classics, mini's, any Apps, etc. that would be nice on a few pages instead of having like 10+ pages of bubble icons.

A lot of people also don't cover each page because of background wallpapers to show off, too.

Yeah right now I have five pages fully covered, just with PS+, PS Mobile and the games and PSP / PSOne games I own. The fact that even physical copies of games require a bubble makes it that much the worse. I seriously have no demos downloaded because it's already a nuisance to scroll through every page to get to that which I am looking for.
It isn't necessary, true, but I also don't feel like constantly rearranging the bubbles to make it easier to get to that which I want to play either.
Another couple of months with PS+, PS Mobile, and PSN sales, and I will have hit that 100 icon limit.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#14mrekliPosted 2/7/2013 10:12:21 AM
Folders would be nice for organization but the Vita's speed scroll spoiled me. I try to do it on my phone.

If you haven't use speed scroll, swipe your finger on the screen about 3/4-7/8 the way and hold it there. It'll keep scrolling fast. It takes a bit to get used to but it's really nice.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#15bluedmonPosted 2/7/2013 4:16:35 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
bluedmon posted...
MicroNintySony posted...
http://i.imgur.com/yC5tuJ2.jpg

Nice doing nothing with your 3ds so you made folders......thats cool i guess. Mine has fire emblem in sleep mode cause you know i use it for its actual function.....to play games....

although folders arent really needed that much on the 3ds. its not like each 3ds game you put in makes a new button. just has one for whatever game is in the slot so folders in 3ds kinda pointless.

I freakin hate when people type like this. Stop with all the "......"

Its completely unnecessary.

And yes it DOES make a new button each time you DOWNLOAD a game.

soooooooo......you hate when people type with...........dots huh..........well it just to emphasize me pausing........except right now cuz i'm doing it to annoy you. it's also completely unnecessary to complain about somebodies choice of typing. hell i can say "I freaking HATE when PEOPLE type like THIS." but it's completely unnecessary.

BTW while it does make a new button when download a game it doesnt make a new button just from putting a game in the slot which is what i was talking about because.....thats what the vita.....does.(alright I'll stop annoying you now) But did i even suggest the thought of downloaded games? I said "each 3ds game you put in doesnt make a new button." sorry i forgot to use the word SLOT.........................................last time :)
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
#16kyncaniPosted 2/7/2013 6:20:44 PM
The ten pages limit needs to go too, it's becoming increasingly difficult to keep things somehow organized here.