The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Sony lower vita (and psp) sales forecast again: 7million by 31st march

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sony lower vita (and psp) sales forecast again: 7million by 31st march
2 years ago#1
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/06/sony-lower-playstation-vita-sales-forecast-a-third-time/

They forecast 16 million psp + vita will be sold by march 31st 2013 initially, then they lowered to 12million, and then 10 million, and now 7 million. Psp + vita sold 6.6million units worldwide in 2012
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
2 years ago#2
xfactor posted...
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/06/sony-lower-playstation-vita-sales-forecast-a-third-time/

They forecast 16 million psp + vita will be sold by march 31st 2013 initially, then they lowered to 12million, and then 10 million, and now 7 million. Psp + vita sold 6.6million units worldwide in 2012

That's some terrible numbers. From 16 Million to 7 Million. You know you're in trouble when you have to combine numbers with other systems.
2 years ago#3
cool story bro
2 years ago#4
mjnoir1 posted...
cool story bro

Heh
A factual story no less.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
2 years ago#5
fourgigman posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
cool story bro

Heh
A factual story no less.

Heh
A Xfactor topic no less
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
2 years ago#6
bluedmon posted...
fourgigman posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
cool story bro

Heh
A factual story no less.

Heh
A Xfactor topic no less

filled with facts.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
2 years ago#7
"and the slow penetration of the PlayStation Vita portable entertainment platform are recognized as particularly important issues."

Well at least they are admitting there is a problem. Step 1 complete.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
2 years ago#8
xfactor posted...
bluedmon posted...
fourgigman posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
cool story bro

Heh
A factual story no less.

Heh
A Xfactor topic no less

filled with facts.

what facts? that they GUESS they are going to only sell 7 million? thats some fact. It's a Xfactor topic with random mostly meaningless numbers. congratz.
---
There's different kinds of caring. I care enough to be an *** but I don't care enough to consider his opinion valid to influence anyone's opinion - diablo2lod12
2 years ago#9
bluedmon posted...
xfactor posted...
bluedmon posted...
fourgigman posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
cool story bro

Heh
A factual story no less.

Heh
A Xfactor topic no less

filled with facts.

what facts? that they GUESS they are going to only sell 7 million? thats some fact. It's a Xfactor topic with random mostly meaningless numbers. congratz.

Numbers are straight from Sony themselves. So yes, they're hard facts.
2 years ago#10
ylvis posted...

Numbers are straight from Sony themselves. So yes, they're hard facts.

facts of what? A GUESS(because thats what it is) of what they THINK they will MAYBE sell. what kinda fact is that?
---
(edited by bluedmon)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sony lower vita (and psp) sales forecast again: 7million by 31st march

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived