Sony lower vita (and psp) sales forecast again: 7million by 31st march

#151nariusseldonPosted 2/8/2013 10:01:26 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
Don't worry. They will revise their forecasts down again the day before the end of the quarter.

It is not like they don't have plenty of experience lowering forecasts.

The funniest part was when they first released their insane 16m forecast and all the fanboys said "They obviously got some very big titles planned! There's no way the forecast is bad!".

Or .. wait for COD
Or .. wait for Assassin's Creed
Or .. wait for Xmas

I wonder what they are waiting for now? Oh i know ...

wait for E3 .. wait .. they tried that before. May be
wait for a price cut!
#152sentoworfPosted 2/8/2013 1:06:16 PM
nariusseldon posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
Don't worry. They will revise their forecasts down again the day before the end of the quarter.

It is not like they don't have plenty of experience lowering forecasts.

The funniest part was when they first released their insane 16m forecast and all the fanboys said "They obviously got some very big titles planned! There's no way the forecast is bad!".

Or .. wait for COD
Or .. wait for Assassin's Creed
Or .. wait for Xmas

I wonder what they are waiting for now? Oh i know ...

wait for E3 .. wait .. they tried that before. May be
wait for a price cut!

I think it's wait for Feb 20
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#153serenade_betaPosted 2/8/2013 1:39:24 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
all the fanboys said "They obviously got some very big titles planned! There's no way the forecast is bad!".

Fanboys are so blind in their PSW religion, they don't realize Sony puts on the biggest facades. If Sony says its great... then it usually isn't. Sony advertises Ciel no Surge on their website, and it turns out to be a Trojan Horse with some bombs inside.
That's Sony.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#154GamenamebullyPosted 2/8/2013 1:51:27 PM
See? This topic is why my signature highly relevant. Around here it's either trolls making the Vita look horrible or fanboys bowing down to Sony and ignoring the problems here.

Kind of sad really because I wonder what kind of lives these people have.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#155nariusseldonPosted 2/8/2013 2:04:14 PM
serenade_beta posted...
Megaman Omega posted...
all the fanboys said "They obviously got some very big titles planned! There's no way the forecast is bad!".

Fanboys are so blind in their PSW religion, they don't realize Sony puts on the biggest facades. If Sony says its great... then it usually isn't. Sony advertises Ciel no Surge on their website, and it turns out to be a Trojan Horse with some bombs inside.
That's Sony.

In fact, even Sony cannot pretend it is great any more. They have to say

"low end of expectation"
"disappointed at the lack of 3rd party support"

and lower their forecasts.
#156badbadkittyPosted 2/8/2013 2:06:38 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
See? This topic is why my signature highly relevant. Around here it's either trolls making the Vita look horrible or fanboys bowing down to Sony and ignoring the problems here.

Trolls aren't needed to make the Vita look horrible.
#157serenade_betaPosted 2/8/2013 2:10:14 PM
Gamenamebully posted...

Re-reality is trolling! *foams at mouth*
---
#158GamenamebullyPosted 2/8/2013 2:13:02 PM
serenade_beta posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

Re-reality is trolling! *foams at mouth*

I want to ask.

Are you the kind of person who believes quality of an item is defined by its sales?

Right now you're acting like a little kid. I know you're gonna say I am acting like one but at least I don't make fun of people who own a product or generalize a group.

YES most Sony fans are annoying and YES they deny the fact that the Vita is in a bit of trouble right now but you make it sound like the Playstation Vita is worse than death itself.

I've always wondered if this board in general had sanity on both sides at one point and time.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
#159serenade_betaPosted 2/8/2013 2:21:06 PM
Oh yes, the Vita is in a bit of trouble. Like how Animal Crossing is only selling a bit more than most games or how a meteor crashing into Earth is a bit problematic.

But don't worry, I'll stop poking fun of the Vita when it no longer relates to Sony.
I know you might be living in a different world where the Vita is in a bit of trouble, but surely you can think of reasons why people would hate Sony, I hope.
---
#160GamenamebullyPosted 2/8/2013 2:23:22 PM
serenade_beta posted...
Oh yes, the Vita is in a bit of trouble. Like how Animal Crossing is only selling a bit more than most games or how a meteor crashing into Earth is a bit problematic.

But don't worry, I'll stop poking fun of the Vita when it no longer relates to Sony.
I know you might be living in a different world where the Vita is in a bit of trouble, but surely you can think of reasons why people would hate Sony, I hope.

I like how you focus on that one little word when to me, I meant the same thing.

Look if you don't have anything nice to say to people don't say anything at all okay?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.