Sony lower vita (and psp) sales forecast again: 7million by 31st march

#171Nightmare637Posted 2/8/2013 3:33:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#172archedsoulPosted 2/8/2013 3:47:54 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
archedsoul posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
>Implying that I'm hurt.

If I was hurt I would be a lot more defensive.

And I guess saying something nice about the Vita OR not being so trollish is a sin now?

Wait. This is the Vita board where it's worse than a rat infestation.

>"I'm not hurt"
>replies with a defensive post about rat infestations in his bedroom.

Sure, whatever you say buddy. Keep getting trolled by reality.

your not very good at this are you?

Not good at what? Refraining from laughing at and calling out the fanboys? Nope, have to admit I'm not.

Just like how you're not good at telling the difference between your and you're. Not even sure why you care, probably because what I said stung you as well.

---
#173mike_411Posted 2/9/2013 12:25:54 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
mike_411 posted...
and accounts tied to consoles isn't that bad? what about charging you another buck to play games you already own? I didn't have to pay a dollar To play ps1 games I already owned for psp on my Vita, ps3.

Face it, each of these big companies is it's own special brand of crap. Nintendo really isn't any better when all things are considered and I really dislike it when people defend stuff like this or treat it as not that big a deal just because it might be your favorite company.

Sony loves to leave people hanging and make some downright stupid decisions with how they market their games and treat their devs.

Microsoft..why do people still pay for live? why the hell can't I even watch netflix without subscribing to your online service? Microsoft is perhaps my least favorite of the big 3.

Things really do need to change.

I'd love for you to point out the anti-consumer practices Nintendo uses that are anywhere near on the same level as day one DLC, on-disc DLC, micro-transactions in 60 dollar games, DRM and online passes

as I said, accounts being tied to consoles isn't good business either, but on the anti-consumer scale, it doesn't even show next to what the likes of EA and Capcom are pulling on a daily basis
as for the 1 dollar, you are paying for the extra features they put into the WiiU versions. you actually do get something for that money

read through this...

http://m.kotaku.com/5982965/nintendo-fan-is-unhappy-with-nintendos-200-answer-to-his-400-wii-u-problem

yep, losing 400 dollars worth of content isn't so bad is it? :(
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#174LinkMaster2703Posted 2/9/2013 12:31:55 PM
mike_411 posted...
Big_Isaac posted...
mike_411 posted...
and accounts tied to consoles isn't that bad? what about charging you another buck to play games you already own? I didn't have to pay a dollar To play ps1 games I already owned for psp on my Vita, ps3.

Face it, each of these big companies is it's own special brand of crap. Nintendo really isn't any better when all things are considered and I really dislike it when people defend stuff like this or treat it as not that big a deal just because it might be your favorite company.

Sony loves to leave people hanging and make some downright stupid decisions with how they market their games and treat their devs.

Microsoft..why do people still pay for live? why the hell can't I even watch netflix without subscribing to your online service? Microsoft is perhaps my least favorite of the big 3.

I'd love for you to point out the anti-consumer practices Nintendo uses that are anywhere near on the same level as day one DLC, on-disc DLC, micro-transactions in 60 dollar games, DRM and online passes

as I said, accounts being tied to consoles isn't good business either, but on the anti-consumer scale, it doesn't even show next to what the likes of EA and Capcom are pulling on a daily basis
as for the 1 dollar, you are paying for the extra features they put into the WiiU versions. you actually do get something for that money

read through this...

http://m.kotaku.com/5982965/nintendo-fan-is-unhappy-with-nintendos-200-answer-to-his-400-wii-u-problem

Quit using one example as a norm. What do you have to say about this?

http://nintendofunclubpodcast.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/nintendo-customer-service-rules/
---
http://psnprofiles.com/C_Dalke
#175mike_411Posted 2/9/2013 12:42:02 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
mike_411 posted...
Big_Isaac posted...
mike_411 posted...

read through this...

Quit using one example as a norm. What do you have to say about this?

http://nintendofunclubpodcast.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/nintendo-customer-service-rules/

It's kind of hard to trust an article coming from a nintendo website. :)
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#176Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 12:55:26 PM
#177archedsoulPosted 2/9/2013 2:00:15 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
archedsoul posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
archedsoul posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
>Implying that I'm hurt.

If I was hurt I would be a lot more defensive.

And I guess saying something nice about the Vita OR not being so trollish is a sin now?

Wait. This is the Vita board where it's worse than a rat infestation.

>"I'm not hurt"
>replies with a defensive post about rat infestations in his bedroom.

Sure, whatever you say buddy. Keep getting trolled by reality.

your not very good at this are you?

Not good at what? Refraining from laughing at and calling out the fanboys? Nope, have to admit I'm not.

Just like how you're not good at telling the difference between your and you're. Not even sure why you care, probably because what I said stung you as well.

---

wow you really suck at this.

Lmao, typical "no u" response that's expected from butthurt ponies. Obviously all that raging keeps you from formulating a proper response.
#178Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 2:05:48 PM
#179archedsoulPosted 2/9/2013 2:15:16 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
archedsoul posted...
Lmao, typical "no u" response that's expected from butthurt ponies. Obviously all that raging keeps you from formulating a proper response.

raging?

your trying to anger people and your failing at it, was that not obvious?

then your only insult was "well you don't know the diffrence between your and you're" compared to most trolls you fail miserably.

as for the pony thing I own 3DS and play it(right now I'm playing Fire emblem and have Etrian on pre order)

you should make sure someone what you say they are before spouting nonesense.

Newsflash, 10 out of 10 people raging, never realize they're raging.

And I didnt come here to anger no one, you guys do that on your own. I poked fun at someone and somehow that got you in full white knight gear ready to rage on. Want proof? You responded to me. If you weren't raging, you would have moved on yesterday instead of coming back with a typical "nah bro, YOU" response. When someone has to go the extra length to say something didnt bother them, it most likely did.

P.S. The least you could have done was correct yourself from making the same error of not knowing the difference between your and you're, but I suppose rage clouds the mind.
#180Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 2:18:40 PM