Sony lower vita (and psp) sales forecast again: 7million by 31st march

#181archedsoulPosted 2/9/2013 1:54:39 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
archedsoul posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
archedsoul posted...
Lmao, typical "no u" response that's expected from butthurt ponies. Obviously all that raging keeps you from formulating a proper response.

raging?

your trying to anger people and your failing at it, was that not obvious?

then your only insult was "well you don't know the diffrence between your and you're" compared to most trolls you fail miserably.

as for the pony thing I own 3DS and play it(right now I'm playing Fire emblem and have Etrian on pre order)

you should make sure someone what you say they are before spouting nonesense.

Newsflash, 10 out of 10 people raging, never realize they're raging.

And I didnt come here to anger no one, you guys do that on your own. I poked fun at someone and somehow that got you in full white knight gear ready to rage on. Want proof? You responded to me. If you weren't raging, you would have moved on yesterday instead of coming back with a typical "nah bro, YOU" response. When someone has to go the extra length to say something didnt bother them, it most likely did.

P.S. The least you could have done was correct yourself from making the same error of not knowing the difference between your and you're, but I suppose rage clouds the mind.

again not raging, I don't care about my grammer so why should I change it? you act like a troll so your called a troll, thats how it go's.

anyway why not respond? I don't hate you or anything or have you on ignore.

woulden't it be rude not to respond no matter how trollish the person may be?

Well, trolling is subjective, I can say bread is awesome and troll someone. Your raging is not. You're clearly here white knighting someone else because my comments to him pissed you off. That's what a white knight does.

And obviously you don't care about grammar, I don't think you're very bright to care (for proof, read this http://gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65401977/733973425). People who don't know common things like that, should not be taken seriously. It shows that if they had the intelligence to make a good argument, they'd know the differences. Like with demon dog and than/then.

Calling me a troll is not gonna change anything, especially when I was never even talking to you, so I don't know why I'd be trolling you.

And you responded well after I saw you post practically all night yesterday. Obviously it bothered you enough that you came back to it, or else you would have responded yesterday (and also responded to my other post in the other thread, because after all, ain't it rude not to? But you didn't, because its not something you can bs your way out of, lmao)
#182Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 2:14:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#183archedsoulPosted 2/9/2013 2:16:01 PM
@nightmare
You should pay attention before you say something stupid. You were online , I clearly said I saw your posts afterwards. I don't mind "sourcing" it if you want to look even more foolish.

And great way to dodge everything I posted calling you out, and not even comprehending my explanation on why you're raging( scratch that, acting butthurt is more appropriate) People who utilize their brains properly don't need to repeat the same question based off some failed understanding.

Like seriously?

Anyways, I pretty much discredited and proved you're not a very bright person, and therefore, we can all draw the obvious conclusion that this lack of basic intelligence tell us that anything and everything you say cannot be taken seriously. At all.
#184Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 2:23:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#185archedsoulPosted 2/9/2013 2:29:38 PM(edited)
@nightmare.
for defending him, you seemed to be egging him on and doing a poor job of it(hence "your not very good at this")

Yes, telling someone to continue getting trolled by reality is really egging on the poor guy. Still doesn't change your white knight status and being butthurt.
Don't compare me to demondog,

Both of you seem to say equallly stupid things and make equally stupid grammar errors
n0matter had sold his vita(as he stated in a past topic) around the time bundles were readily available meaning if he rebought it he could take advantage of a bundle.(of course depending on the size of mem card the price could easily go up, but assuming hes only been playing PS1 games I don't see why he would buy a 32 gig or even 16 after past experiance)

Straight up BS and assumptions all over the place, which is exactly what MarkCohen was getting at you for.

You came in acting like a know it all and then you used possibly the stupidest way to break everything down and now you're sitting here making up crap trying to damage control how stupid your post was.
I have n0matte and Fiercejello on ignore so I can't even view the thread, which one is it?

What? lmao. You have him on ignore, but you responded in his thread yesterday? I posted a link to the posts in question. Please pay attention and use your brain to put 2 and 2 together.
which post? are you talking about this thread?(which I wasen't online for)

What? You weren't online for a single thread? That doesn't even make sense. You posted on the Vita boards hours after I posted yesterday, but were so bothered, had to respond today. Stop trying to dodge these facts. Surely you're just making yourself look extremely foolish.
#186DunGoofdPosted 2/9/2013 2:33:16 PM
For some reason nightmare sounds like kingoffail, who sounds like demondog

All three of which are completely lolfail posters.
#187Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 2:35:16 PM
DunGoofd posted...

aww now thats just mean :(
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#188archedsoulPosted 2/9/2013 2:36:54 PM
DunGoofd posted...

It's probably the grammar. I'm sure there's a correlation between bad grammar and the amount of crap one spouts.
#189MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/9/2013 2:39:40 PM
DunGoofd posted...

haha

haven't seen much of nightmare637's fail yet, but you're completely right about kingoffail and demondog. I know they're different people, but the things they say... makes my head hurt.
#190Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 2/9/2013 4:00:36 PM
Meh, sony has no one to blame but sony for Vita falling short. After the initial marketing campaign they've done jack **** in giving people a reason to buy it. I'd love to buy one, but the library doesn't interest me enough to plop down $250+ on one at this point.
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'