Sony lower vita (and psp) sales forecast again: 7million by 31st march

#191AdmiralBisonPosted 2/9/2013 7:14:09 PM
bluedmon posted...
ylvis posted...

Numbers are straight from Sony themselves. So yes, they're hard facts.

facts of what? A GUESS(because thats what it is) of what they THINK they will MAYBE sell. what kinda fact is that?

well it's a fact that the PSP+ Vita sales are well below sales estimates.
So the bar has to be lowered.
---
If delusions and Illusions are an en-escapable part of our entire lives, why not just pick a positive one?
#192nariusseldonPosted 2/10/2013 7:52:29 PM
badbadkitty posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
See? This topic is why my signature highly relevant. Around here it's either trolls making the Vita look horrible or fanboys bowing down to Sony and ignoring the problems here.

Kind of sad really because I wonder what kind of lives these people have.

Trolls aren't needed to make the Vita look horrible.

Just .. Sony is much better at doing it. No one lower the forecast 3 times but Sony. No one but Sony fails to make the vita sells well
#193xfactor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:34:29 PM
AdmiralBison posted...
bluedmon posted...
ylvis posted...

Numbers are straight from Sony themselves. So yes, they're hard facts.

facts of what? A GUESS(because thats what it is) of what they THINK they will MAYBE sell. what kinda fact is that?

well it's a fact that the PSP+ Vita sales are well below sales estimates.
So the bar has to be lowered.

Now its less than half of the initial expectation.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#194TheBuddsPosted 2/12/2013 2:55:19 PM
xfactor posted...
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/06/sony-lower-playstation-vita-sales-forecast-a-third-time/

They forecast 16 million psp + vita will be sold by march 31st 2013 initially, then they lowered to 12million, and then 10 million, and now 7 million. Psp + vita sold 6.6million units worldwide in 2012

Well vita fans not want to admit it, Sony needs to try much harder n bringing more games. While there is a selection, more never hurts. The vita does need help at the moment no matter how much I enjoy it.
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#195BruceLee1974Posted 2/12/2013 3:10:30 PM
It's funny how the negative topics either about sales or something bad about the Vita always seem to be popular on this board.

Sometimes I think there are more 3ds and anti Sony fans on this board then anyone else.

I reckon if the Vita was selling good this board wouldn't be as popular. Maybe it would be the 3DS board that had all the trolls then.
#196xfactor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:36:47 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
It's funny how the negative topics either about sales or something bad about the Vita always seem to be popular on this board.

Sometimes I think there are more 3ds and anti Sony fans on this board then anyone else.

I reckon if the Vita was selling good this board wouldn't be as popular. Maybe it would be the 3DS board that had all the trolls then.

Well you can't expect everyone to spend the rest of the year talking only about killzone or some vita shovelwares.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#197BruceLee1974Posted 2/12/2013 10:39:17 PM
xfactor posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Well you can't expect everyone to spend the rest of the year talking only about killzone or some vita shovelwares.

There are plenty of good things to talk about on the Vita, but only the negative topics seem to be popular mainly because of anti sony fans and Nintendo fans. Not sure why they just can't stay on their own board as most of them don't even own a VITA.
#198nariusseldonPosted 2/13/2013 8:44:49 AM
BruceLee1974 posted...

There are plenty of good things to talk about on the Vita, but only the negative topics seem to be popular mainly because of anti sony fans and Nintendo fans. Not sure why they just can't stay on their own board as most of them don't even own a VITA.

What plenty of good things? Not even Sony is talking positive about vita. Don't you think the negative topics are caused by the horrible performance of vita in the market place, instead of nintendo fans?

If Sony sold 20M vitas, there is no negative sales topics right?