Is sony going to release a 64 or 128 GB Memory Card yet? My 32gb is full.

#1AwesomeOSaucePosted 2/7/2013 4:44:18 AM
And possibly reduce the cost of current memory cards would be nice too.
---
http://soundcloud.com/sunnyterra/audio-recording-on-monday-29
^ Hermiione says my name and says I''m cute! ^_^
#2stargazer64Posted 2/7/2013 4:47:30 AM
Sounds like you need to beat some games, sir! Get to it!

I just beat Uncharted last night so that's 3 GB freed up. (I am not a completionist)
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#3TheExiled280Posted 2/7/2013 4:50:32 AM

I just beat Uncharted last night so that's 3 GB freed up. (I am not a completionist)

This
---
Soul Sacrifice TGS 2012 Trailer:
http://youtu.be/hIoGoG-7L-c
#4Proto1215Posted 2/7/2013 4:55:22 AM
I wish they would but I don't even want to think about the prices.
#5seanskatePosted 2/7/2013 5:15:54 AM
Got a 32 gig last week, got more software on there than i know what to do with and still got room to spare, hell i installed FF 1 to 9, some old psone classics i'm probably never gonna finish and some demo's for the hell of it.
---
SEN = BakerBoard
XBL/ WiiU = ClickedButton
#6Rehab520Posted 2/7/2013 5:15:54 AM
I need a bigger card too, hopefully sony will get on it in the near future.
---
Official Bacon of the Canadian Bacon Boards.
Not Removing Until I Get Me That Orange Vita.
#7Garfield64Posted 2/7/2013 5:49:41 AM
stargazer64 posted...

Some of us (probably almost every last one of us except people who like to spend hours transferring crap). Like to have all our games available that we own.

Are you saying instead of Sony providing a outlet for us and making tons of money. That they should send the message "just don't own so many digital games"?
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#8stargazer64Posted 2/7/2013 6:20:18 AM
Garfield64 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Some of us (probably almost every last one of us except people who like to spend hours transferring crap). Like to have all our games available that we own.

Are you saying instead of Sony providing a outlet for us and making tons of money. That they should send the message "just don't own so many digital games"?

Not at all. I like to have all my games on me as well.

But guess what? There is no workaround and no solution for this problem. So you can hope and dream for a bigger memory card all you want. I'll focus on beating games that hog memory so I can clear them off and make room for other games.

I have done the same thing with my iPad when it fills up. It's a stupid problem that shouldn't exist if they want us to go digital.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#9BahamutBBobPosted 2/7/2013 6:26:31 AM
stargazer64 posted...

This.

I also finished Uncharted last night,uploaded my save to the cloud, and deleted it.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#10MetalZoicPosted 2/7/2013 8:19:10 AM
Garfield64 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Personally I've found it's faster to re-download a game than to transfer it.

I would love a 64/128 card (my 32 can no longer hold everything) and I like to have my games on me as well, but if it is a game you have finished and won't be playing again it isn't necessary. Just delete them and move on.

In some cases it's therapeutic, I don't think I've ever been so happy to delete a game as when I finished Gravity Rush. Felt good.