Sony already screwed up with Vita, they need to reboot it with a ton improvement

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sony already screwed up with Vita, they need to reboot it with a ton improvement

User Info: MobileWarfare

MobileWarfare
3 years ago#21
Lol, when I saw this topic I thought that you were gonna say it needs L & R2 Reuters and L &R3. I would actually be outraged if that happened because it basically screws over everyone who has a vita now.

Although they do need to release the hdmi out cable soon. I don't care about 3G (or 4G) models though because I would use them and if I did,I would care if it was 3G. People always say that they can't stand 3g but I don't mind the difference in speed.
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sony already screwed up with Vita, they need to reboot it with a ton improvement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived