When people say "Vita has no games" - what kinds of games is it missing?

#51NerdstickPosted 2/11/2013 5:53:52 AM
xfactor posted...
Steve_Teddie posted...
well..take a look at the upcoming games list for this year on this site....it's pretty depressing. are there even 10?

It could be worse. We could be losing all our exclusives like WiiU.

There isn't much vita exclusives in the first place, let alone those that people want.

75+ Rated Exclusives (All-Time) on Metacritic (No Ports/Multiconsoles/Non-Games)

Vita: LittleBigPlanet Vita, Sound Shapes, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, Gravity Rush, Super Stardust Delta, DJMax Technika Tune, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Dokuro

WiiU: NSMB:U, Nintendo Land, ZombiU

Don't play dumb..
#52TheExiled280Posted 2/11/2013 5:56:16 AM
It has plenty of games. It needs more RPGs(for Japan) and FPSs(for Western crowd)
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#53xfactorPosted 2/11/2013 6:59:29 AM
Nerdstick posted...
xfactor posted...
Steve_Teddie posted...
well..take a look at the upcoming games list for this year on this site....it's pretty depressing. are there even 10?

It could be worse. We could be losing all our exclusives like WiiU.

There isn't much vita exclusives in the first place, let alone those that people want.

75+ Rated Exclusives (All-Time) on Metacritic (No Ports/Multiconsoles/Non-Games)

Vita: LittleBigPlanet Vita, Sound Shapes, Lumines: Electronic Symphony, Gravity Rush, Super Stardust Delta, DJMax Technika Tune, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, Dokuro

WiiU: NSMB:U, Nintendo Land, ZombiU

Don't play dumb..

You seriously think people will want these smartphone-like titles on the vita...? Serious.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#54NerdstickPosted 2/11/2013 7:09:40 AM
xfactor posted...

You seriously think people will want these smartphone-like titles on the vita...? Serious.

You trolling? You think people want to buy $300-350 WiiUs for Newest Super Mario Rehash, Minigame Collection and Another Subpar Zombie Game?
#55FayeLadyPosted 2/11/2013 7:19:53 AM
Its missing exclusives. The majority of games I play are RPG and Fighting games. The Vita selection is pretty poor in both, if you have access to the other systems. If you don't have access to other systems, you very well could for what you'd spend on a Vita.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#56GuyverAssasinPosted 2/11/2013 7:20:40 AM
Either localize PSO2 or make goddamn Phantasy star infinity compatible with it. Nearly 600 hours on that damn game, still goin strong.
---
"This is not an FPS, please don't teabag my dead corpse after you win, Thank you"-MvC3 random after getting scraped by me.
#57xfactorPosted 2/11/2013 7:25:43 AM
Nerdstick posted...
xfactor posted...

You trolling? You think people want to buy $300-350 WiiUs for Newest Super Mario Rehash, Minigame Collection and Another Subpar Zombie Game?

You're going to pretend Uncharted , Lumines, super stardust, Wipeout ain't rehash? Actually, I am thinking people will buy a Wii U for Bayonetta 2, X, Fire Emblem X SMT, Wonderful 101 etc too.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#58FayeLadyPosted 2/11/2013 7:34:28 AM
xfactor posted...
Nerdstick posted...
xfactor posted...

You're going to pretend Uncharted , Lumines, super stardust, Wipeout ain't rehash? Actually, I am thinking people will buy a Wii U for Bayonetta 2, X, Fire Emblem X SMT, Wonderful 101 etc too.

Actually, I'm quite sure a Mario game will probably attract a lot more buyers than any of those. Rehash or not.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#59JobocanPosted 2/11/2013 7:46:32 AM
Nerdstick posted...
xfactor posted...

Yes because that's all the Wii U will ever get, right?
You can't seriously be that stupid... So I'll assume you aren't and are just joking, as you probably know that people always buy Nintendo consoles for future Nintendo games.

Just like I bought a Vita for the prospect of a badass console that Sony would neglect and eventually third-parties would save it.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection