OMG... Dissidia 012 on ps vita is pixelized...

#1xixihahaPosted 2/7/2013 12:47:34 PM
Hey, eveyone. Is there any way to change the settings in order to have perfect graphics as it is on the psp screen for ps vita? I made my first psn purchase for psp game and never realized the pixle is enlarged by so much on the ps vita screen... If this is exactly how psp game looks like on ps vita sccreen, I am not gonna bother to re-purchase any psp game on psn for vita...
#2stargazer64Posted 2/7/2013 12:49:05 PM
Turning bilinear filtering on may make it look better. Hold you finger on the touchscreen for a few seconds.
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#3xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:57:55 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Turning bilinear filtering on may make it look better. Hold you finger on the touchscreen for a few seconds.

I did try to turn that function on and the graphic gets better, however there is still no way to compare the graphic on the psp... That makes me actually laugh loud as psp beats ps vita this time... Now I know why konami did not port MGS:peacce walker dirctly to ps vita. I am still glad we will get a ps vita version of peace walker soon after I see how horrific the graphic for psp game is on ps vita...
#4XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/7/2013 12:59:38 PM(edited)
Bilinear fltering helps smooth out the visuals a little bit, but dont expect it to look as crisp as it would on a native 480x272 PSP screen.
The only way we could enjoy crisp PSP graphics on the Vita is if they allowed us to reduce the screen size with black borders around it.

This is one of the main reasons why I still have my PSP and refuse to play PSP games on the Vita.
#5AncientAstroPosted 2/7/2013 1:02:42 PM
Dude i just got the game myself on the Vita and it looks great. You can see every detail though this means there will be imperfections due to the superior screen. I'd rather see every grainy detail than mask it with blurring.
#6xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:05:30 PM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
Bilinear fltering helps smooth out the visuals a little bit, but dont expect it to look as crisp as it would on a native 480x272 PSP screen.
The only way we could enjoy crisp PSP graphics on the Vita is if they allowed us to reduce the screen size with black borders around it.

This is one of the main reasons why I still have my PSP and refuse to play PSP games on the Vita.

Just like the ds game on 3DSXL with shrinked screen size. I got it. Lucky, it was just 10bucks and 1gig on my memory. Waiting for peace walker now...
#7xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:08:44 PM
AncientAstro posted...
Dude i just got the game myself on the Vita and it looks great. You can see every detail though this means there will be imperfections due to the superior screen. I'd rather see every grainy detail than mask it with blurring.

Well, at least I cannot accept it. But good for you to enjoy it on the ps vita.
#8mrekliPosted 2/7/2013 1:12:48 PM
Wow someone actually thinks pap games look worse on the Vita. Seriously when's the last time you actually used a PSP?
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.
#9XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/7/2013 1:16:47 PM
mrekli posted...
Wow someone actually thinks pap games look worse on the Vita. Seriously when's the last time you actually used a PSP?

They do look worse. The only thing PSP games benefit from Vitas screen is better color and contrast.
It's the fact that they're being stretched from a resolution that's half the native resolution of Vita's screen that makes them look worse.
#10blunderminePosted 2/7/2013 1:39:31 PM
AncientAstro posted...

It can get really bad sometimes. Ever tried playing N64 games on a plasma? Some of them almost become unplayable.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?