Attention Capcom!

#1fourgigmanPosted 2/7/2013 2:40:31 PM
Ubisoft has reported sales of 600k for its high profile title Assassins Creed Liberation.
Capcom the time is right to port over Resident Evil Revelations to the Playstation Vita.
Thanking you.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#2Dark_ZenoPosted 2/7/2013 2:43:50 PM
fourgigman posted...
Ubisoft has reported sales of 600k for its high profile title Assassins Creed Liberation.
Capcom the time is right to port over Resident Evil Revelations to the Playstation Vita.
Thanking you.

Oh right, the game that came with a extremely cheap bundle right?
It totally sold that well because the game is of huge quality.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#3ChemicalBurritoPosted 2/7/2013 2:44:27 PM
fourgigman posted...
Thanking you.

Assuming that Sony is willing to bundle that Resident Evil game with a unique Vita color, throw in a memory card, a couple of free months of PS+, and another free game at a significantly lower cost than just the Vita system itself, it just might sell!
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Ni no Kuni (PS3), P4G (PSV), Star Ocean 2E (PSP)
#4fourgigman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:47:43 PM
ChemicalBurrito posted...
fourgigman posted...
Thanking you.

Assuming that Sony is willing to bundle that Resident Evil game with a unique Vita color, throw in a memory card, a couple of free months of PS+, and another free game at a significantly lower cost than just the Vita system itself, it just might sell!

Geez you dont want much do ya.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#5nilla151Posted 2/7/2013 2:50:46 PM
RE:R wasn't that good i don't understand why everyone on this board wants it so much. i bought it release day for my 3DS. and it honestly just disappointed me from the get go. all the swimming was just tedious. yeah it added tension to the whole mix. but that tension wasn't cause of the enemies in the water. no no no. it was cause of the atrocious swimming controls in the game. not to mention the whole time i was playing the game i was just waiting for it to end. it just wasn't enjoyable. trust me better off without it
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#6Dust91Posted 2/7/2013 2:57:01 PM
Dark_Zeno posted...
fourgigman posted...
Thanking you.

Go back to your cave Nintendrone, go play Rayman Legends or something.
#7Spiffy247Posted 2/7/2013 2:58:42 PM
We need a Resident Evil where one of the bosses is the Rake.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#8MagoichiPosted 2/7/2013 3:00:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9Power TurtlePosted 2/7/2013 3:03:40 PM
Dust91 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
fourgigman posted...
Thanking you.

Well he does speak truth.. I know of several people that bought that bundle and couldn't care less about the game it came with. The only reason i have AC3L is because one of those friends gave it to me. Being a free game, its pretty good. but being 40$? Nah..

but hey, either way, bundle or not, 600k as is a good number for something Vita related. But why did you have to drag Rayman into this? No seriously, i dont get why you mentioned rayman lol.
#10Dark_ZenoPosted 2/7/2013 3:09:56 PM
Dust91 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
fourgigman posted...
Thanking you.

Don't be so sad. I am sure that the Vita will out sell every console ever created, since its the best hardware ever!!!

But now go play something child, unless you can prove that the game sold that well not because with came with a Vita 70 bucks more cheaper (70 because with came with the memory card and a free game) and all because its a great game. (Spoilers: you can't.)
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05