Attention Capcom!

#11Dust91Posted 2/7/2013 3:12:30 PM
Dark_Zeno posted...
Dust91 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
fourgigman posted...
Ubisoft has reported sales of 600k for its high profile title Assassins Creed Liberation.
Capcom the time is right to port over Resident Evil Revelations to the Playstation Vita.
Thanking you.

Oh right, the game that came with a extremely cheap bundle right?
It totally sold that well because the game is of huge quality.

Go back to your cave Nintendrone, go play Rayman Legends or something.

Don't be so sad. I am sure that the Vita will out sell every console ever created, since its the best hardware ever!!!

But now go play something child, unless you can prove that the game sold that well not because with came with a Vita 70 bucks more cheaper (70 because with came with the memory card and a free game) and all because its a great game. (Spoilers: you can't.)

And must be part of the group of suckers that paid $250 for a crippled device, you sound jealous.
#12Dark_ZenoPosted 2/7/2013 3:14:28 PM
Dust91 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
Dust91 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
fourgigman posted...
Ubisoft has reported sales of 600k for its high profile title Assassins Creed Liberation.
Capcom the time is right to port over Resident Evil Revelations to the Playstation Vita.
Thanking you.

Don't be so sad. I am sure that the Vita will out sell every console ever created, since its the best hardware ever!!!

But now go play something child, unless you can prove that the game sold that well not because with came with a Vita 70 bucks more cheaper (70 because with came with the memory card and a free game) and all because its a great game. (Spoilers: you can't.)

And must be part of the group of suckers that paid $250 for a crippled device, you sound jealous.

I didn't buy a Vita no, but if you want to dodge the question, then so be it.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#13KaiKun91Posted 2/7/2013 3:28:06 PM
Instead of Revelation, I would prefer them to make an exclusive RE title on Vita.
#14LockeMonsterPosted 2/7/2013 3:43:55 PM
Probably shipped numbers. There's at least 20 copies sitting my local GS alone.
---
"Scranton is great, but New York is like Scranton on acid. No, on speed. Nah. On steroids."
#15MobileWarfarePosted 2/7/2013 3:44:07 PM
Dark_Zeno posted...
Dust91 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
Dust91 posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...

I didn't buy a Vita no, but if you want to dodge the question, then so be it.

Well, Assassin's creed is a more well known game series. People will have played console and think about looking into the version. Second, even though it did sell a lot through the bundle, Ubisoft did say that a lot of their sales did come from people downloading the game from the psn store. I believe this because, at least in the U.S. store, Assassin's Creed has been #3 on the Top Downloaded games section since it released. Third, if you don't have the Vita, why come here and be so negative?
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#16MobileWarfarePosted 2/7/2013 3:47:03 PM
KaiKun91 posted...
Instead of Revelation, I would prefer them to make an exclusive RE title on Vita.

I was thinking the same thing, a new game would probably have more sales, especially if it is an exclusive RE title. People can get Revalations for their Xbox/PS3/PC, but a new game means they would have to buy the ps vita version to play that game.
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#17skyrimer3dPosted 2/7/2013 3:58:10 PM
Well, what really matters is that Ubisoft is quite happy with those sales ( http://gamingeverything.com/39554/ubisoft-pleased-with-aciii-vita-performance-wouldnt-discount-the-system/ ) , so we'll probably get more games from them.
#18fourgigman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:03:31 PM
skyrimer3d posted...
Well, what really matters is that Ubisoft is quite happy with those sales ( http://gamingeverything.com/39554/ubisoft-pleased-with-aciii-vita-performance-wouldnt-discount-the-system/ ) , so we'll probably get more games from them.

True
Far Cry 3 would be good then.
Make it so.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita