The vita has been out 1 year and has so many great games.

#51kcypher2000Posted 2/7/2013 11:08:23 PM
Semp1 posted...
GloryChaos posted...
^Gravity Rush.

TC forgot to add DJ Max to the list, which is another great game in the Vita library. (And also a game that would be condemned by the ignorant as garbage shovelware if it was on the 3ds, sadly.) Vita has plenty of great games and it will only get better. However, this topic serves no purpose. It does have great games that are worth playing. So why not play them instead of trying to convince people on the internet.

ZzUniversezZ posted...
We all know the VIta never can outsell 3DS.

You shouldn't have brought that up. That alone will net you responses of "3ds only sells well because of Mario and franchise loyalty!". You know. Because that Mario and franchise loyalty worked wonders for the the N64 and Gamecube. Just look at the high sales numbers for the WiiU as well!

This topic does exactly what it intended to do which is.
1. Celebrate the first great year of the vita.
2. List all the great games that people claim the vita doesn't have.
I don't know about you but we created a pretty long list of great games for a first year system. Like I said before the 3DS didn't have that in its first year at all. And we all know the price drop along with killzone is coming this year. I'm thinking 2013 is the year to be a vita owner.

Wheres number 2? I don't see a list of great games. I just see a list......
#52CompassPosted 2/7/2013 11:10:46 PM
lmao @ pinning your 2013 hopes and dreams on Killzone.

You think you know all the Ponies in these parts, and then new ones keep galloping into view. I find it troubling.
#53SSj7CloudSPosted 2/7/2013 11:11:27 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
That is such a sad list. Old ports, inferior multiplatform games, and exclusives no one would care about if you weren't a desperate Vita owner. Seriously if Gravity rush wasn't an exclusive no one would care about it.

---
Playing: Wild Arms 5, Grandia II, Muramasa the Demon Blade, Metroid Other M, Ratchet and Clank.
PSN: jext77
#54kcypher2000Posted 2/7/2013 11:14:33 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
That is such a sad list. Old ports, inferior multiplatform games, and exclusives no one would care about if you weren't a desperate Vita owner. Seriously if Gravity rush wasn't an exclusive no one would care about it.

PS I want Vita to succeed. PSP is my favorite handheld but Sony needs to step up their game and get real games. I can't justify getting one when i know it would collect dust and I would play my phone because it has more games when i need to drop a dos.
#55DilliciousPosted 2/7/2013 11:18:36 PM
kcypher2000 posted...

---
3DS FC:1504-6147-0115
Currently Playing: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Unchained Blades
#56carsaucePosted 2/7/2013 11:34:57 PM
I don't get where the complaints lie this year alone it's had so many games these listed being just the good ones:

1. Uncharted
2. UMVC
3. Blaze Blue
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
5. Wipe Out Pure
6. Hot Shots
7. Unit 13
8. Gravity Rush
9. Assassins Creed
10. Silent Hill Book of Memories
11. Persona 4
12. Zero Escape
13. Escape Plan
14. EDF
15. Sound Shapes
16. Knytt Underground
19. Resistance Burning Skies
20. Sine Mora
21. Playstation all star battle royale
22. Sly Cooper
23. Super Star dust delta
24. Mutant Blobs Attack
25. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus. (Coming this month)
Plenty of psn mobile games and finally the Playstation plus service. I don't know how any one can deny this is not hands down the best hand held system out and way better then the 3DS and especially had a way better first year.

Because others are too picky and want a game just for themselves, the vast majority of games on the Vita are great and still cannot believe MGS is now portable.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#57Shadowfxd2Posted 2/7/2013 11:38:18 PM
Dillicious posted...
kcypher2000 posted...

---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#58oxnerdPosted 2/8/2013 12:28:24 AM
Stupid reassurance topics, NO ONE CARES.
#59Rpgaddict_22Posted 2/8/2013 12:44:49 AM
Vita has so many great games that's why its sales are going off a cliff.

"Fireproof armor ready."
---
Mess with the best, die like the rest..
#60Hubert0adPosted 2/8/2013 1:06:16 AM
Pfft...
Persona 4 Golden should have been in top 3...