The vita has been out 1 year and has so many great games.

#81mralspspPosted 2/9/2013 3:39:00 PM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
Klockdown posted...
Yeah I agree. Out of those games, the Vita still has many great psp and ps1 classic games.

Really, you want to bring backwards compatibility into this? Because the 3DS is fully backwards compatible with DS games, whereas the Vita isn't even backwards compatible with the full PSN library of PSP games and forget playing your UMDs for obvious reasons.

UMD sucks and I am glad the Vita doesn't have that ugly disc drive.
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#82Manimal_F0r3v3rPosted 2/9/2013 3:57:38 PM
Read the initial list... lol.
---
XBL: ManimalForever PSN: Manimal_Forever
|\/|/\|\|||\/|/\|_ [s.W.o] They see me trollin', they hatin'
#83Semp1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 5:12:11 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Semp1 posted...
I don't get where the complaints lie this year alone it's had so many games these listed being just the good ones:

1. Uncharted
2. UMVC
3. Blaze Blue
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
5. Wipe Out Pure
6. Hot Shots
7. Unit 13
8. Gravity Rush
9. Assassins Creed
10. Silent Hill Book of Memories
11. Persona 4
12. Zero Escape
13. Escape Plan
14. EDF
15. Sound Shapes
16. Knytt Underground
19. Resistance Burning Skies
20. Sine Mora
21. Playstation all star battle royale
22. Sly Cooper
23. Super Star dust delta
24. Mutant Blobs Attack
25. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus. (Coming this month)
Plenty of psn mobile games and finally the Playstation plus service. I don't know how any one can deny this is not hands down the best hand held system out and way better then the 3DS and especially had a way better first year.

Assassin's Creed and Resistance aren't great games, and most of those I can play on PS3 or even more platforms (Sine Mora? Really? That has been on 360 since early 2012).

So basically your complaint is the vita can play Xbox 360 games in portable form. And out of my whole list only 2 games can be pulled as not great then guess what my point has been proved. 3DS compared to vita is a childish lacking platform made for casual gamers.