Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#121spectermaster14Posted 2/9/2013 12:57:09 AM
I'm kind of curious about the whole "port" situation. Most of my Vita games are ports, but can someone tell me what's wrong with that? Not attacking anyone or anything, I'm genuinely curious. It's available on another system, yes, but I can't pack that system around with me and play that game everywhere, and, for example, Jet Set Radio, Persona 4, and Stranger's Wrath are on three different systems. It's a bit more convenient to have them all in one place. Also, where do console ports fall, exactly? Does Sly 4 not count because it's on PS3, too, or is it just a multiplatform release since they came out at the same time?
#122Nightmare637Posted 2/9/2013 1:00:05 AM
sly 4 is multiplat.

and theres nothing wrong with ports, they just don't do a great job at selling the system.

I like ports personally but the vita does need some more games it can call its own.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#123Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/9/2013 4:14:13 AM
EdwardHohenheim posted...
PringerX posted...
And Here's why I will not take anyone seriously.

3DS.
New and interesting concepts.
FE, LoZOoT, TotA, DOA, MK7, BB.
VITA fails because it lacks [new and interesting concepts]. (Gravity Rush, Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice, etc).

Then he says he's disappointed with VITA.
Then says he wished it would be hacked so he could play PS2 games.
Now it all makes sense.

Usually they don't bite themselves in the ass that much, but this is what the board is overrun by. I don't know if you saw the PS3 board in its early days, but it was very similar. Unfortunately it will probably be at least another year before these kinds of posts/topics fade.

lol @ these two sensitive guys getting all bent out of shape because somebody didn't praise and worship the Vita.

You mean because they completely lied while having double standards?

Who cares about meaningless stuff like worshipping lol.
I'm a gamer. Games I like and truth is all I care.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#124EdwardHohenheimPosted 2/9/2013 4:32:50 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
PringerX posted...

3DS.
VITA fails because it lacks [new and interesting concepts]. (Gravity Rush, Tearaway, Soul Sacrifice, etc).

Now it all makes sense.

Usually they don't bite themselves in the ass that much, but this is what the board is overrun by. I don't know if you saw the PS3 board in its early days, but it was very similar. Unfortunately it will probably be at least another year before these kinds of posts/topics fade.

lol @ these two sensitive guys getting all bent out of shape because somebody didn't praise and worship the Vita.

In that case, it's even more hilarious. Not only are you getting you worked up because someone lied on the internet of all places (OMG!!!), but that fact that it's not even lying. I implore you to go learn what lying really is. Just because someone feels some way, even though they might be wrong, does not mean they're lying.

It's even funnier you were only able to come up with 3 games, two of which are not even out yet. Sad fact is the Vita just isn't cutting it and the general public agrees with that. I enjoy my Vita, but I still think it's a huge disappointment because of the lack of games I (and most people) want.
#125Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/9/2013 4:48:30 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
PringerX posted...

3DS.

Now it all makes sense.

In that case, it's even more hilarious. Not only are you getting you worked up because someone lied on the internet of all places (OMG!!!), but that fact that it's not even lying. I implore you to go learn what lying really is. Just because someone feels some way, even though they might be wrong, does not mean they're lying.

It's even funnier you were only able to come up with 3 games, two of which are not even out yet. Sad fact is the Vita just isn't cutting it and the general public agrees with that. I enjoy my Vita, but I still think it's a huge disappointment because of the lack of games I (and most people) want.

Are you that dense? Did you even read the topic? My posts in this topic?
That dense? Hilarious my ass.

People like you who have double standards (see post I factually proved wrong about original games), who select which games count and which don't (see my post with the75 VITA games and 90 3DS games), and people who straight out lie (see my post about the WiiU), and when proven wrong, flee, (see topic)...

And you find what I said hilarious?

L.M.A.O.
---
#126KAMMYqueenPosted 2/9/2013 4:58:30 AM
Oakland510_ posted...
that are already out while Vita only has one good game that isn't even a system seller which is PS4:G. Sony better announce better games soon or else they will lose me as a customer who was a hardcore loyal Sony fanboy who have fought many battles in the console wars for over a decade and a half. I have graduated to the superior system which is the PC but if Sony wants my money for future Vita games as well as the PS4 then they better start releasing good games.

"buys a system without looking to see if there games you want" "leave topic"
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#127EdwardHohenheimPosted 2/9/2013 5:27:14 AM(edited)
@Spiroth_Kweehh
Whoa calm down there with that rage buddy, no need to get all overly-defensive.

Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

Yes, I read all your whiny posts desperately grasping at straws by listing BS Japanese games and whatnot and telling people to go play these Japanese games because the Vita is REGION-FREE, all in a half-assed attempt to reassure your ass.

Did you read my simple last post? The general public sadly does not give a **** what's on the Vita, or else, it would be doing great. If you understand anything I said, you'd understand that.

I'm laughing at you being all butthurt. Your posts themselves are a bunch of fanboy drivel.

People like you who have double standards (see post I factually proved wrong about original games), who select which games count and which don't (see my post with the75 VITA games and 90 3DS games), and people who straight out lie (see my post about the WiiU), and when proven wrong, flee, (see topic)...

I really don't give a **** about all your nonsense fanboy crap in this topic. I was laughing at you acting pathetically desperate ITT. End of story. The rest of the stuff I said in my post are also true, no matter how much you deny it or how many bs lists you show us. You obviously don't get the point, and I don't think you ever will.

Yes. Nothing has changed. You're getting bent out of shape because some guy is "lying" on the internet.
#128KirbyIsAwesomePosted 2/9/2013 5:31:14 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Literally 90% of the games I listed are High Profile games.

Lmao. No. Lol no.

Yes. The range between Katamari or Disgaea and NG or Uncharted are high profile games.
Something not of a high profile title is something like Unit 13.

What, you want me to list FIFA, PES and COD just to prove a point?
No, I'll stay true to myself and list games that I like while proving my point.

No. You may like the games, but saying 90% are high profile is a lie.

But they are. Most are from more than decade old established franchises that have sold millions.

Get back to me when Little Deviants, Malicious Rebirth, Lets Fish, Escape Plan, Dokuro, the Atelier whatever games, Orgarhythm, Ragnarok Odyssey, New Little King's Story, Sine Mora, Sumioni, Unit 13, Muramasa, Rainbow Moon, Samurai and Dragons, Shinobido 2, and well, most of the games on your list sell millions of copies. I even left out some.

Just because you like a game, does not mean it's high profile. A lot of these are niche games. To say 90% of those games are high profile is a lie.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#129Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/9/2013 6:28:42 AM
@KirbyIsAwesome

Sure

I quoted 77 VITA games.

-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
-Mortal Kombat
-Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
-LittleBigPlanet
-Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
-BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend
-Tales of Innocence R
-Sly 4
-Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
-Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
-Persona 4: Golden
-Ragnarok Odyssey (Yes, it has. Please look Ragnarok's history).
-Rayman Origins
-Silent Hill: Book of Memories
-Tales of Hearts R
-FINAL FANTASY X HD
-The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution
-Touch My Katamari
-Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss
-Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta
-One Piece Pirate Warriors 2
-Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Yes, please look into the series. More than a Million sold).
-Ratchet & Clank QForce
-Phantasy Star Online 2
-Zone of the Enders HD Collection
-Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland / -Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland (Yes, please look into the 15+ years of the series, having sold Millions)
-All FOUR Lego games
-FIFA
-PES
-NBA 2K
-COD
-Killzone: Mercenary
-Everybody's Golf 6 (Please look into the series, having sold Millions)
-Wipeout 2048
-Street Fighter X Tekken
-Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
-MotorStorm: RC
-Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-Resistance: Burning Skies
-Ridge Racer
-Dead or Alive 5 Plus
-God Eater 2

Million-seller series.
48. So, yes, 48 > more than 77's half. So yes.

"They are. Most of them are from more than decade old established franchises that have sold in the millions."

And let's not forget all the amazing PSP games the past year that VITA is available (Persona 2 and FINAL FANTASY Type-0 in example).
And you know VITA will have every 1st Party title, like Gran Turismo, God of War, Jak, and it will also have FINAL FANTASY and METAL GEAR.

In fact, if METAL GEAR SOLID V(ITA) : Phantom Pain is real. Yeah, ok, 'nuff said.
---
#130Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/9/2013 6:54:55 AM
@Spiroth_Kweehh
Whoa calm down there with that rage buddy, no need to get all overly-defensive.

Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Yes, I read all your whiny posts desperately grasping at straws by listing BS Japanese games and whatnot and telling people to go play these Japanese games because the Vita is REGION-FREE, all in a half-assed attempt to reassure your ass.

Did you read my simple last post? The general public sadly does not give a **** what's on the Vita, or else, it would be doing great. If you understand anything I said, you'd understand that.

I'm laughing at you being all butthurt. Your posts themselves are a bunch of fanboy drivel.

I really don't give a **** about all your nonsense fanboy crap in this topic. I was laughing at you acting pathetically desperate ITT.End of story.The rest of the stuff I said in my post are also true, no matter how much you deny it or how many bs lists you show us. You obviously don't get the point, and I don't think you ever will.

Yes. Nothing has changed. You're getting bent out of shape because some guy is "lying" on the internet.

"Rage. Whiny posts. reassure. ass. laughing. butthurt. hilarious. fanboy. bs lists. pathetically desperate. laughing at you. nonsense fanboy crap."

As a reply to a discussion. That's all I need to know and point out.

I just have 5 additions to make:

1) I don't even have a VITA.
2) I don't care about the general public. I was voicing my own mind.
3) I find totally irrelevant your characterisation of my VITA/3DS list as "BS".
4) I don't care about USA. VITA is a Worldwide System. VITA is Region Free. If a game is available for VITA, it's valid.
You have a point about 3DS japanese games though being irrelevant outside japan because 3DS is Region Locked. But you can still import a japanese 3DS.

5)
-I'm pointing out (i.e.) that WiiU games you buy are tied to Console and not User.
-I'm being called a liar. I 100% prove the other person is a liar (post #112).
-He flees.
-You come in flaming me, using false context to prove your flaming. (post #116).
-I correct you and show you that "No, it was because I wanted to point out that they completely lied while having double standards."
-You flame me because you don't care about discussion.
-I point out that all I did was to prove the [double standards, selection of which games count and which don't, straight out lie] trolling mentality from others who fleed when proven so in this topic (see post #112).
-You flame me with baseless accusations.

Now, just for clarification. I don't have a VITA, and I personally like the current 3DS games more.
Please look even more foolish-y, because someone pointed out which games he considers good, in a topic saying ("VITA has no games") and would like to get with a future VITA purchase.
---