Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#131KirbyIsAwesomePosted 2/9/2013 6:57:57 AM
48/77 =/= 90%. You lied. And we're talking about the games being system sellers. I don't even know what you're ranting about.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#132Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/9/2013 7:23:31 AM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...
48/77 =/= 90%. You lied. And we're talking about the games being system sellers. I don't even know what you're ranting about.

You mean about what I quoted on post #109?

Yes, it was an overexaggeration, that's why I replied:

"They are. Most of them are from more than decade old established franchises that have sold in the millions."

in your:

"You may like the games, but saying 90% are high profile is a lie."

I thought you understood this back then? No system will ever actually have 90% (or even 50% after all is said and done) of its games be high profile.

Anyway, let me be clear on my stance.
These games are why I will buy VITA. Great games from decade+ long franchises (that most have sold in the millions) and new and original concepts like GR, SS and Tearaway, plus ultimate console on my favorite franchises (FF, MG) and my favorite genre (JRPGs). In a scale no other portable has ever accomplished.

I just posted the personal list to maybe show someone who says VITA has no games, that it has, great ones at that, that he may not know and finally see something he likes.
My 3DS list is similar btw.

This is all I wanted. See my original post.
If people started quoting me for some reason, it's not my fault.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#133KirbyIsAwesomePosted 2/9/2013 7:27:17 AM
Okay. This is a topic about system sellers though.
---
- DemonDog666
#134SpacedDuckPosted 2/9/2013 7:30:31 AM
I'd say that Gravity Rush, Metal Gear Solid HD, Sly Cooper, PS All Stars are all very good games.

Also Mortal Kombat, Virtua Tennis, MLB The Show are great to play. Need for Speed is also a blast.

If anything the Vita just needs a really good Madden and NHL game and a few more sweet RPG's and FPS games. Well they need a good first FPS that will open the flood gates to future ones.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#135DalekZeroPosted 2/9/2013 7:41:32 AM
SpacedDuck posted...
I'd say that Gravity Rush, Metal Gear Solid HD, Sly Cooper, PS All Stars are all very good games.

Also Mortal Kombat, Virtua Tennis, MLB The Show are great to play. Need for Speed is also a blast.

If anything the Vita just needs a really good Madden and NHL game and a few more sweet RPG's and FPS games. Well they need a good first FPS that will open the flood gates to future ones.

Killzone mayhaps?
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#136sethharris1191Posted 2/9/2013 8:28:59 AM
Funny how 3DS has 5 system-sellers, but none have actually made me want to buy the system.

Swing and a miss!
#137Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/9/2013 8:35:23 AM
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

Thanks for understanding and not starting swearing like the other poster.
And yeah, I never said Katamari will send VITA to the masses (or even to me). Not even Uncharted did that (imo, no game can, only a combination of games).
The combination of these well known games will do sell it to me (as I said, I don't have a VITA. I'll get one when it gets an original FF or MGS on top of these games).
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#138KirbyIsAwesomePosted 2/9/2013 9:00:34 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
KirbyIsAwesome posted...

Thanks for understanding and not starting swearing like the other poster.
And yeah, I never said Katamari will send VITA to the masses (or even to me). Not even Uncharted did that (imo, no game can, only a combination of games).
The combination of these well known games will do sell it to me (as I said, I don't have a VITA. I'll get one when it gets an original FF or MGS on top of these games).

Alright then. Yeah, I understand that a lot of the games are good, but they're not compelling enough to truly sell the Vita. Sony could try marketing better.
---
- DemonDog666
#139EdwardHohenheimPosted 2/9/2013 11:27:12 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Huge whiny bs meltdown rant that I really don't give **** about

See here's the thing that discredits you. You don't know what lying is. You can't tell the difference between a lie and someone being misinformed.

That's a common feature among you fanboys. Demondogg says the same thing. Just because someone is wrong, does not mean they are lying.

Come on, that is absolutely the stupidest logic I have ever heard and that's exactly what you're saying about Starwars4J's post. He was misinformed, not "STRAIGHT OUT LYING" and the other guy who was lying was simply misinformed about the statements he was making. If you actually believe that's lying, then you have already lost ALL credibility. Lying would be if he kept repeating that line after you gave him the source. And he never "fleed". Not everybody has to come and go "Ok, you're right".
#140carsaucePosted 2/9/2013 11:32:35 AM
What are these legendary better games?

Seriously? like really, not all can like the games this system has, but if you ain't picky your would settle for one of the games in the library.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous