Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#141archedsoulPosted 2/9/2013 1:05:36 PM
Looks like spiroth is also not utilizing his brain like ironbro and making a complete and utter fool out of himself.

Don't even think he's paying attention to (or comprehending) Kirby and Edwards posts. Keeps on going about how much of an accomplishment it was to correct someone and how proud he feels and some crap about double standards.
#142Shadow15463Posted 2/9/2013 1:20:25 PM
....opinion much TC?

also, I'm more than positive that Sony losing one customer compared to the millions of international customers they have will be less than insignificant to them...so good luck with that
---
Games I can NOT wait for:
Zelda WiiU, Super Smash bros 4, Fallout 4, Remember Me, Watch Dogs, GTA V
#143MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/9/2013 4:44:34 PM
I'm dumbfounded by the amount of hurt feelings in this topic because the TC expressed a negative opinion about the Vita.

It's really crazy how up in arms people get whenever someone mentions the Vita has no games. Every topic is the same thing, a bunch of fanboys coming in all teary eyed and delusional and then the trolls ripping them to shreds because it's like they were asking for it.
#144Bancario51Posted 2/9/2013 4:54:13 PM
^ I'm not.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#145Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/10/2013 3:26:12 AM
EdwardHohenheim posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Huge whiny bs meltdown rant that I really don't give **** about

See here's the thing that discredits you. You don't know what lying is. You can't tell the difference between a lie and someone being misinformed.

That's a common feature among you fanboys. Demondogg says the same thing. Just because someone is wrong, does not mean they are lying.

Come on, that is absolutely the stupidest logic I have ever heard and that's exactly what you're saying about Starwars4J's post. He was misinformed, not "STRAIGHT OUT LYING" and the other guy who was lying was simply misinformed about the statements he was making. If you actually believe that's lying, then you have already lost ALL credibility. Lying would be if he kept repeating that line after you gave him the source. And he never "fleed". Not everybody has to come and go "Ok, you're right".

I never said any of the stuff you quoted me so, reported.

Not even gonna bother reply anymore or take seriously someone who in just 2 posts he has used the following words/terms:

"Rage. Whiny posts. reassure. ass. laughing. butthurt. hilarious. fanboy. bs lists. pathetically desperate. laughing at you. nonsense fanboy crap, Huge whiny bs meltdown rant that I really don't give **** about."

Just one thing about you calling me fanboy.
As I have said in this topic, I don't even have a VITA (yet) and I like 3DS' current games better (Theatrythm, KHDDD and BD:FF FTW).

So keep looking more of a fool.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#146Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/10/2013 3:33:11 AM
archedsoul posted...
Looks like spiroth is also not utilizing his brain like ironbro and making a complete and utter fool out of himself.

Don't even think he's paying attention to (or comprehending) Kirby and Edwards posts. Keeps on going about how much of an accomplishment it was to correct someone and how proud he feels and some crap about double standards.

WTF are you even talking about?

@KirbyIsAwesome made a point and we actually agreed (please read the topic for proof).

@EdwardHohenheim's posts are this:

"Rage. Whiny posts. reassure. ass. laughing. butthurt. hilarious. fanboy. bs lists. pathetically desperate. laughing at you. nonsense fanboy crap. Huge whiny bs meltdown rant that I really don't give **** about."

He used these exact words.
What is there to pay attention too? I'm still waiting for you to spell it out.

My stance is clear.
"I don't have a VITA, but these are the combination of great (imo) games that will sell me a VITA. (gave list)
I also like 3DS' current games more because it has franchises I like more.

But wait, here are some terms you used:

"not utilizing his brain, complete and utter fool, crap"

Ok, I get it now. Goodbye.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#147EdwardHohenheimPosted 2/10/2013 4:07:13 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, here's your proof this guy is extremely butthurt. He reported me, lmao. If that isn't getting your jimmies rustled, then I don't know what is. Which was originally my point, so everything after that doesn't even matter.

Not even gonna bother reply anymore or take seriously someone who in just 2 posts he has used the following words/terms:

Dude, whatever you say. You and your lolgarbage opinions were made completely irrelevant when it was apparent that you couldn't discern the difference between a lie and being wrong. Basically, everybody that's ever been wrong has also been simultaneously lying. Yep, that's your braindead logic right there.

So keep looking more of a fool.

Let's see. Is the guy who doesn't know the simple definition of a lie the one looking like a huge fool or is it the guy who's laughing at him? Pretty sure it's the guy who's having a meltdown, reporting people and still can't tell what a lie is. I understand you're unequipped to make any real sense other than repeating the same crap over and over again, but there's no need to get all raged-out to compensate.
#148GenocideHeartPosted 2/10/2013 4:47:22 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, here's your proof this guy is extremely butthurt. He reported me, lmao. If that isn't getting your jimmies rustled, then I don't know what is. Which was originally my point, so everything after that doesn't even matter.

Quite frankly, considering how much of a humongous ass you were to him in your replies, I cannot blame him for reporting you. While he is certainly debating heatedly, he wasn't nearly as rude and condescending as you are.

You pretty much answered in a textbook trollish manner. But I don't really expect you to admit it - so don't bother denying.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#149EdwardHohenheimPosted 2/10/2013 4:58:48 AM
GenocideHeart posted...

Quite frankly, considering how much of a humongous ass you were to him in your replies, I cannot blame him for reporting you. While he is certainly debating heatedly, he wasn't nearly as rude and condescending as you are.

You pretty much answered in a textbook trollish manner. But I don't really expect you to admit it - so don't bother denying.

Yes, calling me dense right off the bat and other stuff is not nearly as rude and condescending as me saying he was acting awfully sensitive and pointing out a truth (even you can't deny that his usage of the word lying was in any sense correct).

Is all I was saying.
#150S1nharvestPosted 2/10/2013 5:53:30 AM
I own more Vitas than 3ds's. It's just become another PSP to me until something comes out. Fire Emblem is fantastic.
---
All Hail King Ghidorah, the Monster Zero
GT: KingxGeedorah - Psn: Sin_Ghidorah - http://i.imgur.com/k4Mc2.png