Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#151fallenswordsPosted 2/10/2013 7:24:32 AM
darkness1018 posted...
These are coming soon:

Soul Sacrifice
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Valhalla Knights 3
Killzone: Mercenary

And im sure MORE will be annonced soon. Until then, you are right, the 3DS will be keeping me busy but dont give up on the Vita yet.

didnt valhala knights 2 suck?
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 8/28/2011 10:09:48 AM: http://bit.ly/jJ2ZNS
Katawa Shoujo changed my life. http://katawa-shoujo.com/
#152DalekZeroPosted 2/10/2013 7:54:51 AM
fallenswords posted...
darkness1018 posted...
These are coming soon:

Soul Sacrifice
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Valhalla Knights 3
Killzone: Mercenary

And im sure MORE will be annonced soon. Until then, you are right, the 3DS will be keeping me busy but dont give up on the Vita yet.

didnt valhala knights 2 suck?

Yes. But that's no basis to judge another game.

Devil May Cry 2 sucked, but Devil May Cry 3 was amazing. I'm willing to see how the reviews roll in before making a judgement.
---
How do you make holy water?
You boil the hell out of it.
#153angry_cowtipperPosted 2/10/2013 8:22:55 AM
What are the 3DS system sellers? Because I can't think of any games I want on the 3DS. The Vita, however, sold me with AC3, Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Resistance.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Halo: Reach (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), Gravity Rush (VITA)
#154ylvisPosted 2/10/2013 8:42:19 AM
angry_cowtipper posted...
What are the 3DS system sellers? Because I can't think of any games I want on the 3DS.

Well, apperantly a lot of people think otherwise.
#155GenocideHeartPosted 2/10/2013 9:48:34 AM
EdwardHohenheim posted...
GenocideHeart posted...
I never said any of the stuff you quoted me so, reported.

Ladies and gentlemen, here's your proof this guy is extremely butthurt. He reported me, lmao. If that isn't getting your jimmies rustled, then I don't know what is. Which was originally my point, so everything after that doesn't even matter.

Quite frankly, considering how much of a humongous ass you were to him in your replies, I cannot blame him for reporting you. While he is certainly debating heatedly, he wasn't nearly as rude and condescending as you are.

You pretty much answered in a textbook trollish manner. But I don't really expect you to admit it - so don't bother denying.

Yes, calling me dense right off the bat and other stuff is not nearly as rude and condescending as me saying he was acting awfully sensitive and pointing out a truth (even you can't deny that his usage of the word lying was in any sense correct).

Is all I was saying.

I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings? Because dense WAS correct given how you spectacularly missed his point twice in a row and when you finally got it you dismissed it based on semantic nonsense. And that was the more polite word, since there were much worse ways to call what you were doing, and... pretty much no politically-correct way left.

And besides that, there's a marked difference between the words he used and the words YOU used. You ended up being outright insulting. Not to mention your justifying your own rudeness with a childish 'waaah he started first' is a crappy excuse. Two wrongs don't make one right, and you lost any right to the moral high ground when you lowered yourself to, and below, his own level.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#156OtakuGameraPosted 2/10/2013 9:54:30 AM
wow EdwardHohenheim, what an ass
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#157Semp1Posted 2/10/2013 10:23:11 AM
Assassins creed is a major system seller. Reviews aside it moves units. And killzone will also.
#158EdwardHohenheimPosted 2/10/2013 11:37:30 AM
GenocideHeart posted...
CRAWLIN IN MY SKINNNNNN

I never missed any points, ever.

And why you getting so worked up over him?

OtakuGamera posted...
wow EdwardHohenheim, what an ass

lmao @ that coming from you.
#159Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/10/2013 11:46:20 AM
Ok guys, let's just leave it at wherever it is. Good heart and cheers!

All I cared was to point out some good imo games that TC could not know about since he clearly asked where are the games.
Whatever others accused me of, afterwards, is irrelevant.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#160GenocideHeartPosted 2/10/2013 12:21:40 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
CRAWLIN IN MY SKINNNNNN

I never missed any points, ever.

You automatically fail forever for quoting Linkin Park of all things. If you want to use failure music, at least use something mildly entertaining like Carrot Top or Vanilla Ice. Or if you're into wrestling, John Cena. They suck, too, but at least they're mildly amusing while they suck.

tl; dr: be original. Seriously, do you need to be taught how to troll, too?
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius