Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#161Bancario51Posted 2/10/2013 1:27:53 PM
lock this topic now, im getting BUTTHURT!
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#162EdwardHohenheimPosted 2/10/2013 2:10:23 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
I didn't get that, so let me divert with some BS

WOOSH

That's obviously expected though.

; dr: be original. Seriously, do you need to be taught how to troll, too?

What with all the pathetic white knight counter-trolling you're attempting in some massive rage retaliation, I don't think I could learn anything from you.

I suggest you work on your comprehension level in understanding my posts and take your buttmad morality crap elsewhere.
#163ZeoDefenderPosted 2/10/2013 2:49:55 PM
sethharris1191 posted...
Funny how 3DS has 5 system-sellers, but none have actually made me want to buy the system.

Swing and a miss!

Sigh.

System sellers are games that move large amounts of hardware because a significant chunk of the audience thinks the game is worth buying the system for. Significant chunk of the audience does not mean one person -- it means enough people to drastically improve sales and put the system on the map. System sellers are games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Smash Bros., Halo, Bonk's Adventure, Tetris (gameboy), etc.

Some small little niche game that sold the system to you and a hundred other people DOES NOT COUNT AS A SYSTEM SELLER.
---
"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets." - The Brigadier
#164HornyLevelPosted 2/10/2013 3:20:51 PM
EdwardHohenheim posted...
GenocideHeart posted...
I didn't get that, so let me divert with some BS

WOOSH

That's obviously expected though.

; dr: be original. Seriously, do you need to be taught how to troll, too?

What with all the pathetic white knight counter-trolling you're attempting in some massive rage retaliation, I don't think I could learn anything from you.

I suggest you work on your comprehension level in understanding my posts and take your buttmad morality crap elsewhere.

Lmao
---
I rock hoes, ya'll rock fellas.
#165HornyLevelPosted 2/10/2013 3:22:00 PM
ZeoDefender posted...
sethharris1191 posted...
Funny how 3DS has 5 system-sellers, but none have actually made me want to buy the system.

Swing and a miss!

Sigh.

System sellers are games that move large amounts of hardware because a significant chunk of the audience thinks the game is worth buying the system for. Significant chunk of the audience does not mean one person -- it means enough people to drastically improve sales and put the system on the map. System sellers are games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Smash Bros., Halo, Bonk's Adventure, Tetris (gameboy), etc.

Some small little niche game that sold the system to you and a hundred other people DOES NOT COUNT AS A SYSTEM SELLER.

Stop trying to make sense in here, lol
---
I rock hoes, ya'll rock fellas.
#166GenocideHeartPosted 2/10/2013 3:32:00 PM

I don't have an answer to that, so I'm going to claim you're diverting and try to be witty because I don't feel like stopping trolling around.

Textbook forum troll again. Lovely. Two can play this game, by the way.

And the point was that you're a rude git. If anything, you seem to be the one who's not grasping quite what I'm telling you. Not that I expected otherwise...
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#167EdwardHohenheimPosted 2/10/2013 3:56:32 PM
GenocideHeart posted...

I don't have an answer to that, so I'm going to claim you're diverting and try to be witty because I don't feel like stopping trolling around.

Textbook forum troll again. Lovely. Two can play this game, by the way.

And the point was that you're a rude git. If anything, you seem to be the one who's not grasping quite what I'm telling you. Not that I expected otherwise...

Nope. Try again.

Nice typical "no u" fail post trying to damage control yourself. It was apparent you were lost the minute you told me to pick Cena or Ice instead... Which makes no sense since its... A meme. I'm not denying I was rude, it's you who can came in trying to white knight the guy playing him out to be some victim, and then when I pointed out we were both guilty, you got really testy and started your failed counter-trolling.

Your posts make it extremely apparent that you are new to the Internet. Enjoy your stay. You'll eventually learn that people do not give a **** about morals or being nice on the Internet.

Though, I stilll don't understand what pissed you off so much that you just had to put that shining armor on and "try" to get at me.

I have a feeling its just gonna be post after posts of you going "textbook trolling", "no u", "textbook trolling", "no u" because, like the other guy, you are well unequipped to formulate any semblance of a proper response.
#168DunGoofdPosted 2/10/2013 4:11:32 PM
Gotta go with Edward on this one.

We can all see he was being an extreme ass to Spiroth, but Genocide isn't being any better about it, essentially trying to takeover someone else's beef, that someone who already said everything is cool.

You think Edward is bad, but you're just stooping down to his own level by arguing with him, and its probably what he enjoys.

---
#169Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/10/2013 4:19:16 PM(edited)
^ Ok, please keep continue insulting me using lies as "evidence" ("unequipped to formulate any semblance of a proper response" is a funny phrase coming from you towards me), even after my part in this discussion (if you can even call it that) has ended, while you're "discussing" with someone else.

Nice attitude.

Edit:

Ninja'd by @DunGoofd.
You're a proper Shinobi, my man! :p

I was referring to @EdwardHohenheim of course.

And yeah, @IGenocideHeart, please stop it man.
Don't do/be the same, just apologise and let it go. You'll feel better. ^_-

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#170DunGoofdPosted 2/10/2013 4:15:21 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
^ Ok, please keep continue insulting me using lies as "evidence" ("unequipped to formulate any semblance of a proper response" is a funny phrase coming from you towards me), even after my part in this discussion (if you can even call it that) has ended, while you're "discussing" with someone else.

Nice attitude.

Huh? I'm not insulting you...