Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#31fourgigmanPosted 2/8/2013 4:28:28 AM
Could someone please list these 3ds "system sellers".
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
#32Shadowfxd2Posted 2/8/2013 4:30:37 AM
DunGoofd posted...
The reassurance up in this thread is not only hilarious but extremely sad with all the grasping going on.

Exactly any raise in vita sale has been lower than slow weeks on 3 ds, which means vita still has no system sellers...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#33BlestsolPosted 2/8/2013 4:41:39 AM
blazeair posted...
Why are you asking us, we don't make the games. :S

Lol this. I swear it's so weird how all of these topics continually pop up. None of them make a difference. Get a 3ds, sell your vita and cut your loss.
---
Psn:Blestsoul
#34TowerBooks3192Posted 2/8/2013 4:58:47 AM
Disgaea 3 was enough for me to buy it (my only complaint is that I need an infinite power supply for my vita). Now I'm crazy in love with P4 Golden. Also MGS HD is a good reason to buy the vita, I mean the best MGS game (MGS3) in your pocket?

Oh well, Not sure if you are trolling or you just didn't find anything you fancy with the games that are currently available
---
"Once you go Marcus Munitions, you never go back us munitions"
#35Quiet_NoisePosted 2/8/2013 5:29:53 AM
-Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland Port, unreleased in America.
-Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland Port, unreleased in America.
-BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend Port, but a great one.
-Fate/stay night Unreleased in America, stop rubbing it in.
-Escape Plan Great game. Very unique, very classy art style.
-Dokuro Haven't played it, looks good though. Not a system seller.
-Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention Port with some enhanced features, good game, love it, but not a system seller.
-Earth Defense Force 2017 Port.
-Gravity Rush System seller. Great game. Flawed, but extremely unique.
-Jet Set Radio Port.
-LittleBigPlanet Best itereation of the game yet. Great game.
-Little Busters! Converted Edition Can honestly say I don't know this one.
-Assassin's Creed III: Liberation Haven't played. Looks great though, despite critic response. I see a lot of people happy with this one, so sure, system seller.
-Let's Fish! Hooked On Terrible game.
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus A port of a port of a port, but the game is still awesome.
-Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 A port of a port. This one I'm not so much behind.
-Mortal Kombat Ran fine, but again, a port.
-Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Great game. Ports though.
-Malicious Rebirth Never heard of it. So, sure, system seller.
-Lumines Electronic Symphony As one of the biggest crack addict fans of this series on the planet, I can safely say that this is a niche title and hardly a system seller.
-Silent Hill: Book of Memories A heads down RPG of a survival horror game a system seller does not make.
-Shinobido 2: Tales of the Ninja Not even close.
-Rayman Origins Good game. Port.
-Ragnarok Odyssey Great game. Niche, but oozing with content. Don't know if I can call it a system seller, but it's probably my 2nd favorite game on Vita atm.
-PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Incredibly inferior to the already mediocre PS3 version.
-Persona 4: Golden System seller.
-Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD Port, but awesome, and given the HD treatment.
-Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD Same here.
-New Little King’s Story Great game series, and an awesome game.
-Tales of Innocence R Not released in America.
-Super Stardust Delta Not a system seller.
-Sumioni: Demon Arts Haven't played, saw average reviews, most users enjoyed it. Sure, good game.
-Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Excited to play this one, despite polarized reviews and opinons.
-Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Good, and I'd argue strictly superior to the 3DS version.
-Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta Not out yet. Confirmed localization is good news though.
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss System seller, as much as it pains me to admit it. This is a flagship series.
-Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Port.
-Sound Shapes Great one, but too niche to define as a system seller.
#36Quiet_NoisePosted 2/8/2013 5:34:36 AM
-Touch My Katamari Loved it, but let's get real, this isn't a system seller and the pinch mechanics didn't add enough to the game.
-Time Travelers Haven't heard of this one.
-The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki Evolution
-Sine Mora Not a system seller.
-Orgarhythm Haven't played.
-ModNation Racers: Road Trip Was told from everyone that this is garbage. <_<

And all these great upcoming games:

-Soul Sacrifice EEEEEEEEEEEE CAN'T WAIT
-FINAL FANTASY X HD Square is like that absent father that always promises you stuff and never delivers at this point. Enjoy putting faith into that.
-Tales of Hearts R
-Samurai & Dragons
-The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki
-Valhalla Knights 3
-Zone of the Enders HD Collection
-Phantasy Star Online 2
-Rainbow Moon Already on the PS3...
-Ratchet & Clank QForce R&C's name is so tarnished due to the recent game's release.
-Muramasa: The Demon Blade Yeah, this was great, on the Wii, many years ago.
-One Piece Pirate Warriors 2
-Dragon's Crown Beginning to doubt if this will ever come out, but Odin's Sphere was so fun.
-Tearaway Looks revoluationary, and a system seller.

Too tired to keep going on, but you are basically listing every title released on the Vita so long as it isn't downright repulsive, that that's not how it works. Half of those games are ports, the other half typical consumers wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, the games on the upcoming page that people actually WANT seem incredibly far away (FFX, Tearaway).

I love my Vita. I'll never sell it, as I can play all the old FFs on one convenient handheld. And as you saw, many of the games you listed I actually do like, a lot. But because you and I enjoy them, does not mean the system is suited for the majority. You can't present an argument like this, it's like during the second year of the Wii being out and people were citing Mushroom Men and party game compilations as "great games that should be in everyone's list," even though they knew damn well the system only had SSB:Brawl, Monster Hunter Tri, and the list is over because those two games were amazing enough to justify how awful the first half of the Wii's life was.
#37Thirdrail1Posted 2/8/2013 5:41:37 AM
I am a huge fan of the Vita, and my die hard support for this system has made people say "Vitassurance" to me many times, but I have to say, TC does have a point.

I'm really looking forward to Soul Sacrifice. But, aside from that, I can't really find much to be excited about. It makes me mad that Sony isn't doing anything. Loco Roco and Patapon were both in-house titles. If there aren't enough 3rd party devs, and obviously there are not, Sony needs to step up and make some Vita games.

I bought an iPad 4 recently. It has a truly stunning number of awesome games. The Vita should at least be able to compete with a freaking iPad, but right now, honestly, the iPad library just destroys the poor Vita. Even in things like FPS games and racing and adventure.

Sony needs to get it together on this system. Especially if they want me to buy anything else from them, ever.
---
Understand this: Game reviews are written by people who think being a "video game journalist" is possible.
#38LuminescentRulePosted 2/8/2013 5:51:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#39stargazer64Posted 2/8/2013 6:01:44 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Tough s***, TC. Maybe you should get a job.

What does this comment have to do with anything that was said in this topic?
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#40SlaysmePosted 2/8/2013 6:08:48 AM
It's cool to hate the vita, and now days we have gaming hipsters.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme