Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#331stargazer64Posted 2/16/2013 1:40:33 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
And with this, let's lay this whole thing to rest. At least, if something good came from this whole debacle, it is that the resident trolls all dogpiled me and left the rest of the board alone... even a moment's peace comes at a premium on this board. -_-

My hero! *smooch*
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
#332mjnoir1Posted 2/16/2013 1:44:17 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
this site is ****ed up. how has this obvious troll topic not been deleted? yet i make a legit discussion topic.. marked and deleted in 30 mins... wow.. good job mods.

You should see the Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII board. It might be the one board that makes this one look like a haven of sanity and common sense. I'm not going to buy that game, but the amount of trolling and fanboying over there is just... yeah. And what isn't one of those two is inane topics like:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65466733

...yeah. I think my post on that one sums up how I felt about the whole LR board. I stick around only because a couple posters, like Elice, are actually pretty fun to talk with, but the rest of the board... ay caramba. -_-

and then the mods have the nerve to argue with me saying, oh you have to mark them so mods can see them. um duh, i do. like 10 times till i finally give up.
#333GenocideHeartPosted 2/16/2013 1:56:11 PM
stargazer64 posted...
GenocideHeart posted...
And with this, let's lay this whole thing to rest. At least, if something good came from this whole debacle, it is that the resident trolls all dogpiled me and left the rest of the board alone... even a moment's peace comes at a premium on this board. -_-

My hero! *smooch*

...please tell me you're a girl. Otherwise I'll have to hurl. x_x
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#334DoctorVaderPosted 2/16/2013 2:17:16 PM(edited)
All data for Pokemon is built in the gam...is that GameFREAK is at least honest enough to give you the walled content for free, instead of charging you - but of course, the cost to actually get there is on you.

Paying attention really that hard man?

Source that your OP affected anything but your own mind. That it being DLC really affects people around the world in enjoying the game.

Also source on "most of Europe still pays Internet traffic per minute of connection, in intervals of 15 minutes" and how that matters for a couple of minutes of internet, plus the fact none of this is neither required to fully enjoy the game, nor the the main appeal. Nobody sits around catching 700 Pokemon except the really diehard ones.

No, I started saying that my 'overuse of memes' was specifically use of MEMETIC IMAGES, not memes in general. Because I - wait for it - actually did use only images there. Also, I referred them as lyrics because that's what I was talking about. Pay attention. What I was saying is that I DID READ THE ENTIRE GODDAMN ORIGINAL SONG. And guess what those would be called? Lyrics. You apparently mistakenly thought I was referring to only that specific memetic mutation as 'lyrics'. That's not the case.

Which means you don't understand what a meme is. Besides "Crawling in my skin/These wounds they will not heal/Fear is how I fall/Confusing what is real" sounds a lot like you ITT

Since you're such an expert on this, please, grace us with an example of you shoehorning Cena or Ice into that original post. Heck, it might actually turn out great, and I'll leave your lack of understanding on this subject alone. Also, I find your stupid classifications like "in general" or "images" and the overuse of the word memetic, just screams noob.

Feel free to go to the SFxT board and... unless you live somewhere with money growing on trees or are a rich kid.

Why are you telling me to go check it out? It doesn't change the fact that you're complaining. Capcom is one of the legit things you can complain about, but you unfortunately complain about every.single.thing.

Weren't you the one who just now claimed... and closer to German than to Italian or Spanish, for instance). You can't have the damn cake and eat it, too.

Lost in "translation", as in you are not understanding it... because we both speak English. It's the same thing.

I was referring to these two sentences/convos
YOU- "While he is certainly debating heatedly, he wasn't nearly as rude and condescending as you are."
HIM - "Yes, calling me dense right off the bat and other stuff is not nearly as rude and condescending as me saying he was acting awfully sensitive and pointing out a truth (even you can't deny that his usage of the word lying was in any sense correct)."

See, this is the crux of your argument, which I don't think you clearly understand what it meant because your response is far from what was said.

Also, failing to understand

"You'll eventually learn that people do not give a **** about morals or being nice on the Internet. "

See if you understood this properly, your next 50 posts raging wouldn't have happened because they don't make sense as their based on a failed understanding.

Playing the victim now? Don't like it when people call you out?
---
The ability to be a doctor is insignificant next to the POWER of the Force.
#335archedsoulPosted 2/16/2013 2:12:44 PM
mjnoir1 posted...
GenocideHeart posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
this site is ****ed up. how has this obvious troll topic not been deleted? yet i make a legit discussion topic.. marked and deleted in 30 mins... wow.. good job mods.

You should see the Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII board. It might be the one board that makes this one look like a haven of sanity and common sense. I'm not going to buy that game, but the amount of trolling and fanboying over there is just... yeah. And what isn't one of those two is inane topics like:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/681990-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/65466733

...yeah. I think my post on that one sums up how I felt about the whole LR board. I stick around only because a couple posters, like Elice, are actually pretty fun to talk with, but the rest of the board... ay caramba. -_-

and then the mods have the nerve to argue with me saying, oh you have to mark them so mods can see them. um duh, i do. like 10 times till i finally give up.

You do it so much that they took the privilege away from you (seriously).
#336mjnoir1Posted 2/16/2013 2:25:59 PM
archedsoul posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
GenocideHeart posted...
mjnoir1 posted...

and you know this because? also is not like i mark it 10 times in 5 mins. its over the course of a week. i mark what needs to be marked. maybe if this site was run better there wouldnt be 50 troll topics a day or more.
#337archedsoulPosted 2/16/2013 2:31:46 PM
mjnoir1 posted...
archedsoul posted...
mjnoir1 posted...
GenocideHeart posted...
mjnoir1 posted...

and you know this because? also is not like i mark it 10 times in 5 mins. its over the course of a week. i mark what needs to be marked. maybe if this site was run better there wouldnt be 50 troll topics a day or more.

Because people in the past have lost the privilege. Obviously don't know for sure about you, but it sounds like you lost the privilege due to abuse.
#338Shadowfxd2Posted 2/16/2013 3:01:43 PM
mjnoir1 posted...

Meltdown over the facts again? This topic isn't modded since it's true. Let that sink in a minute.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#339GenocideHeartPosted 2/16/2013 3:17:54 PM
DoctorVader posted...
All data for Pokemon is built in the gam...is that GameFREAK is at least honest enough to give you the walled content for free, instead of charging you - but of course, the cost to actually get there is on you.

Paying attention really that hard man?

Source that your OP affected anything but your own mind. That it being DLC really affects people around the world in enjoying the game.

Also source on "most of Europe still pays Internet traffic per minute of connection, in intervals of 15 minutes" and how that matters for a couple of minutes of internet, plus the fact none of this is neither required to fully enjoy the game, nor the the main appeal. Nobody sits around catching 700 Pokemon except the really diehard ones.

Jesus christ man, just look up Vodafone. It's the primary Internet provider for the Eurozone, and their time-based offers ALL work this way - you pay for the next 15 minutes when you connect, EVEN IF YOU DISCONNECT IMMEDIATELY AND USE ONLY A FEW SECONDS. Which you'd known if you'd paid attention to the Tre plan, since they (and Wind, and Fastweb, and every other Internet provider in the Eurozone) use this exact same method for their timed plans.

The cheapest offers, which are also the most popular ones because they're cheap and Europe is economically not faring well, are the timed ones and the lesser traffic-based ones: respectively, 100 hours per month (which is somewhat reasonable but still a far cry from America's example) and 100MB per day. The former calculate the amount of hours used in intervals of 15 minutes, even if you don't use all 15 of those minutes, while the latter have obscenely high costs if you go past the traffic limit (to the point you'll spend 60 euro if you download even just 100MB past the traffic limit).

As for DLC affecting people's enjoyment of the game? Seeing how nearly every board I go to lately for a game that has DLC, I see people complaining that there's too much DLC, yeah, that explains itself. To wit: Dead or Alive 5, nearly every Koei game released lately, Soul Calibur V, SFxT, Asura's Wrath, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2, Ridge Racer for Vita, New Little King Story... and that's just the boards where the complaints about the DLC overabundance are most intense, off the top of my head.

Even when the DLC is free, people will complain about 'why wasn't it already in the game?', which IS a valid question most of the time. See: Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires's costume sets, DW Gundam 2's Stage DLCs (which were already on-disc to boot, all you get is unlock keys), Ni no Kuni's monster DLC (also already on disc, and free in both US and Europe), the Yakuza Dead Souls bonus pack... all of these raised questions of 'why weren't they included in the game proper?'.

Then there's the Mega Man and Pac Man DLC for SFxT, which was already on disc, yet for some reason Capcom forces people to download an unlock key off PS Store... why? They're already in the game, they're free, have always been free, at this point why not simply make them unlocked from the get go? What's the logic behind that? Explain that to me... It makes no sense at all that they'd do that.

Free DLC that eventually gets paid, yes. But free DLC that's still free 6 months later and is just an unlock key? That sounds more like a way to piss off people who don't have Internet access at all by saying 'Hahaha, you will never play with these characters because you're too much of a loser to have Internet at all, even though they both are already on-disc and cost nothing to download!!'.

Unless you can think of a valid reason to do something asinine like that. Only one I can think of is that they're TRYING to make their audience mad at them.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#340mjnoir1Posted 2/16/2013 3:22:57 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
mjnoir1 posted...

Meltdown over the facts again? This topic isn't modded since it's true. Let that sink in a minute.

meltdown? haha. so what its a fact? so are the other 500 topics saying pretty much the same thing. can you honestly sit there and say its not overkill at this point?