Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#371realskillz1990Posted 2/18/2013 1:53:25 PM
lol this dude is tripping as a 22 year old guy who actually lives in chicago, I have never seen a gun before in my life you sound like a nut job to base an entire country on what you see on the news you do know that when you see so many stories of people getting shot is because the average person going to work isn't exciting and doesn't get ratings. So your country must not have any violence at all from the bs your spewing you sound like a hypocrite to me.

The whole americans come off as arrogant claim is even more stupid. So people should have low self esteem is what you are saying? If you sound like an idiot don't be shocked when people call you out and address you accordingly.

to summarize it you are delusional hypocrite and at the end of the day no one gives two S***s if you don't want to travel here.
---
You release your game and it has disc locked content and day 1 dlc I will just buy your game used.
#372DoctorVaderPosted 2/18/2013 2:29:41 PM(edited)
"Nope, none of it is true"? It speaks for itself...Heck, in the shootings.

1. Source, point, etc
Additionally, what I said about people unable to fairly judge their own situation is ALSO true. Ask any... It's how the human brain works... society.

2. Source, point, etc
nd everything I said

3. Source. Anecdotal evidence is not a source.
Also, you claim I love to hate America. about it.

If I'm oozing arrogance, you're oozing of complete ignorance. The thing you don't get is I'm not making stupid claims like you. You failed to understand not just one, but several things. How is that my fault? How does that make me arrogant?
Again, we'll never agree with...Good day.

There is no "not agreeing". If you can't back it up with sources, the default position isn't "we will never agree" and then you run away thinking you made any sense. No, the default position is that you are talking out your ass without any sources and till you can back it up, you're making no sense. Love how you switched the subject to the US when you're original point was completely destroyed.

Let me make it even easier for you
4. Source that Pokemon is a scam, 'gotta catch em all' is the main point of the game and that missing 1 or 2 Pokemon really affects the experience.
5. Source you know the difference between Italy and Europe
6. Source "most of Europe still pays Internet traffic per minute of connection, in intervals of 15 minutes"
7. Source you didn't fail to understand two simple ENGLISH sentences and then go out on a rage breakdown. Wait, this can't be sourced. This topic is proof you didn't understand.
8. Still waiting on you to plug in Cena and make it as to the point and direct as the OP.
9. Source you understand what lying is
10. Source "Yeah, because the fact my father is American and I'm half black doesn't count for anything" means anything for your credibility
11. Source that "America doesn't so much have a culture, but is a mishmash of OTHER cultures without an identity all its own" and understand what culture is
12. Source that "Even now, American culture isn't even... barbaric scum."
13. Source you understand what I meant by culture.
14. Source for "American 'culture' is too inconsistent even... talks about it."
15. Source for everything in this paragraph
"About the only things that can be clearly.... inconsistent their country's culture is.
16. Source for everything said in post #363
17. Source for how any of this matters when the point was you spazzed out on a troll and then had a huge epic breakdown.
18. Source of your credibility.

lol, damn that's a lot talking out your ass right there, what a huge list.

Anyway, till you can answer at least 14 of these 18 burning 'questions' with credible and backed up sources, you have nothing else to say.

What, you thought just because you said something made it true? lmao
---
The ability to be a doctor is insignificant next to the POWER of the Force.
#373MarkCohenBrosPosted 2/18/2013 2:39:18 PM
realskillz1990 posted...
lol this dude is tripping as a 22 year old guy who actually lives in chicago, I have never seen a gun before in my life you sound like a nut job to base an entire country on what you see on the news you do know that when you see so many stories of people getting shot is because the average person going to work isn't exciting and doesn't get ratings. So your country must not have any violence at all from the bs your spewing you sound like a hypocrite to me.

The whole americans come off as arrogant claim is even more stupid. So people should have low self esteem is what you are saying? If you sound like an idiot don't be shocked when people call you out and address you accordingly.

to summarize it you are delusional hypocrite and at the end of the day no one gives two S***s if you don't want to travel here.

That's the jist of most people on the internet who hate America and have to make a point to degrade Americans at every turn. Don't get me wrong, I love Europe and love going there, but people there especially seem to have a very warped view of America, all based mostly on the BS they read online nowadays or from mis-comprehending the news.
#374GenocideHeartPosted 2/18/2013 2:53:25 PM
realskillz1990 posted...

http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Chicago-Already-Ahead-of-2012s-Murder-Rate-185868072.html

Take it up with the NBC. 12 dead in one week IS a lot.

And my country does have 'violence'. But we count criminally negligent fatal car crashes among violent and criminal deaths. And even WITH them, where I live the kill count for all of 2012 was 61 people, most of them in car crashes on the highway. The rest was African illegal aliens fighting over drugs, and caused a police crackdown that led to a bunch of arrests because people got tired of having to stay indoor in the evening. I never once said we don't have violence, I said that compared to what we get HERE, the situation over there is completely insane. If there were 12 dead in one week here, and Vicenza is by no means a small town, people would be too terrified to even go out in the streets.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#375archedsoulPosted 2/18/2013 3:00:30 PM
Are you seriously comparing some small city with 1/20th of the population to the most dangerous city in the US?

*facepalm*
#376blue_hedgehogPosted 2/18/2013 3:23:53 PM
Has anyone actually read of these posts?
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X/Y Board, The 7th Gen Pokemon games http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.
#377GenocideHeartPosted 2/18/2013 3:32:32 PM
Also, @DoctorVader>

My claim was that Pokemon's SELLING POINT is 'Gotta catch 'em all', and seeing how it's even on the goddamn box AND the back of the box and it appeals to the collectors as much as the trainers, if not more, is telltale. Rare, exclusive Pokemon that could be gotten by those who attended events? Making such things exclusive is a common tactic for titillating someone's collector sense. "Nyahaha, I have it and you don't!". It's the same logic under which collector's editions work.

As for affecting the enjoyment? It does. Either you don't have Event Pokemon, in which case you're going to have a hell of a time countering those who have them, not to mention the envy factor and the missing factor for collectors, or you have them, in which case quite a few of them are BANNED in pvp due to how extremely broken they are andd you won't be able to enjoy your hard-earned Pokemon against other Trainers. Either way, someone's enjoyment of the game will be affected by them, directly or indirectly.

In the specifics, based on Pokemon BW2 for the sake of fairness:

Deoxys (all except defense), Sky Shaymin, Arceus, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Genesect and Darkrai are all banned because they're too broken, and this DOES affect the enjoyment of the PvP part of the game for those who went to the trouble of getting them.

Celebi, Jirachi, Keldeo and Deoxys-D are overused as all hell due to their power.

The rest (Mew, Phione, Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta) are the only ones who are actually balanced instead of severely overpowered, and that makes literally about a third of the event pokemon being somewhat fair towards someone who doesn't have any Ubers of their own.

The simple truth is that event pokemon are severely overpowered on purpose, and using them against someone who can't use them in turn DOES impact the enjoyment at least one person will have of the game's PvP part. Hence why so many were banned from PvP use... but this impact the enjoyment of those who DO have them - because they went to the trouble of acquiring them, and now they're told that, IN THE NAME OF FAIRNESS TOWARDS THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE THEM, they aren't allowed to use their hard-earned rare Pokemon.

However you look at it, SOMEONE is going to be unsatisfied by the arrangement. So yes, their existence as they are does impact enjoyment.

And that's just the pure battling point of view. Collector types, who actually DO want to catch 'em all and for whom the catchphrase IS the selling point, find themselves unable to do so unless they meet specific requirements... and in Generation 5 (Black and White), all the event Pokemon except Victini can't be gotten in any way aside from trades or giveaways. Victini's the only one who can be fetched through Liberty Garden via wireless, or with a Liberty Pass from Nintendo's wifi events.
---
#378GenocideHeartPosted 2/18/2013 3:34:55 PM
archedsoul posted...
Are you seriously comparing some small city with 1/20th of the population to the most dangerous city in the US?

*facepalm*

Vicenza is considered one of the top 5 most dangerous cities in Italy due to 1) a very dense population of mostly illegal African immigrants that often cause trouble over drugs, and 2) the presence of an U.S.A. military outpost, which has repeatedly received terrorist threats in the last 4 years and has actually beem targeted with a (fortunately defused)bomb once in 2009.

It's not a safe city by any stretch of the imagination, even if it's smaller.
---
#379blue_hedgehogPosted 2/18/2013 3:36:22 PM
From: GenocideHeart | Posted: 2/19/2013 12:32:32 PM | #377
Also, @DoctorVader>

My claim was that Pokemon's SELLING POINT is 'Gotta catch 'em all', and seeing how it's even on the goddamn box AND the back of the box and it appeals to the collectors as much as the trainers, if not more, is telltale. Rare, exclusive Pokemon that could be gotten by those who attended events? Making such things exclusive is a common tactic for titillating someone's collector sense. "Nyahaha, I have it and you don't!". It's the same logic under which collector's editions work.

The slogan "Gotta catch 'em all" hasn't been used as a selling point for a long time. The last time it appeared on the box of a Pokemon game was on Pokemon Crystal. The rest of the games haven't used that slogan.
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X/Y Board, The 7th Gen Pokemon games http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.
#380LuminescentRulePosted 2/18/2013 3:41:26 PM
Interestingly enough, WiiU owners are asking the same thing.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10