Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#391BigB0ss13Posted 2/19/2013 4:06:05 AM
Oakland510_ posted...
that are already out while Vita only has one good game that isn't even a system seller which is PS4:G. Sony better announce better games soon or else they will lose me as a customer who was a hardcore loyal Sony fanboy who have fought many battles in the console wars for over a decade and a half. I have graduated to the superior system which is the PC but if Sony wants my money for future Vita games as well as the PS4 then they better start releasing good games.
#392CujuPosted 2/19/2013 6:57:34 PM
DoctorVader posted...
So you're confirming you've been talking out your ass the whole time? I mean aren't you an internet veteran? Don't you know that you can't just say **** without backing it up? So, now that you're completely backed into a corner you're screaming "no u"? The same thing you're getting at others for?

I'm not making any assumptions about you that you haven't already shown. Seriously, what have you been right about so far? I mean you failed to grasp two simple English sentences and then just say BS on the fly and expect to be taken seriously?

Do you realize how much of a 'noob' you come off as?

LOL what? Since when can people not say **** without backing it up? It happens here more than anywhere else, lmao.

And now you got the "SOURCE!!" "SOURCE!" b/s in every topic. It's a weak defense by most of the people using it, since:

A) Most of them can't be bothered to look up sources themselves
B) It's common knowledge that most people won't be bothered to look up a source so people use this defense knowing that people don't want to waste their free time citing sources... Oh man...
C) You know what? If you don't agree with what I'm saying why don't you gtfo and find a source yourself. Jesus...

And honestly, after reading this whole topic over a nice cup of cocoa for a good laugh, you come across just as bad, if not worse, than the person you are berating. Perhaps you are both "butthurt" (wth) over your inability to get the last word in this argument like a kid arguing about stuff they don't understand with their parents.

And I mean, I never usually get involved in topics that turn out like this, but holy crap, after the experience of reading all of that, and seeing it clearly continue for days... Man, I wish I had that much free time.

Have a nice day.
---
If only I could think of something decent to put in my signature.....
#393DoctorVaderPosted 2/19/2013 8:20:53 PM
LOL what? Since when can people not say **** without backing it up? It happens here more than anywhere else, lmao.

Its happens.. ok... what's your point? Doesn't change anything
A) Most of them can't be bothered to look up sources themselves

Nope
B) It's common knowledge that most people won't be bothered to look up a source so people use this defense knowing that people don't want to waste their free time citing sources... Oh man...

Nope
C) You know what? If you don't agree with what I'm saying why don't you gtfo and find a source yourself. Jesus...

Nope

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like how you 'think' it might work like. If you say something, the burden of proof is on you. It's not my job to go hunting for information to confirm what you're saying. That's just an excuse used to free yourself of that burden.

It's like this in school, and pretty much with everything else that isn't fiction.

Also nice job on not paying attention to why I ended up having to ask for sources.

And yes, I have a lot 'free time' since my job involves sitting in front of a computer.
---
The ability to be a doctor is insignificant next to the POWER of the Force.