Seriously, where the f*** are the games? 3DS already have 5 system sellers

#41StrikeNinja24Posted 2/8/2013 6:14:50 AM
Slaysme posted...
It's cool to hate the vita, and now days we have gaming hipsters.

It is hard to be a hipster when you are a part of the majority.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#42Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/8/2013 6:35:52 AM(edited)
@Quiet_Noise

1) I don't care about USA.
2) All these games are playable in ALL VITA Systems Worldwide.
3) I'm from Greece.
4) I don't even have a VITA. I didn't list every game on VITA lol. I listed all games I personally want that will make me buy a VITA in Easter. This is basically my personal launch VITA Collection, along FINAL FANTASY Type-0 and Dissidia Duodecim [012]: FINAL FANTASY.
5) I didn't say anything about "System Sellers" generally. They're System Sellers to me!
6) Half of those games are ports? So? The overall number of great games is huge, so half of huge is huge too lol.
7) And most of the ports are actually Enhanced Ports.
8) Add GOD EATER 2.
9) VITA is Region Free. Awesome!
10) I didn't list anywhere games like: [Mushroom Men and party game compilations as "great games that should be in everyone's list,"]. Literally 90% of the games I listed are High Profile games. I didn't list i.e. Hustle Kings or Zen Pinball 2 or Foosball. I didn't even list FIFA and PES despite them being System Sellers. I only listed what appeals to me. I was talking about myself.

PS: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale on VITA is awesome, I played it, my brother has it.

(I am not saying all these in an offensive way to you, so please don't be offended if I somehow type the wrong words. It's just my honest stance. Believe me, if you want to see my 3DS list (I'm getting a 3DS with as many games the moment it has a Region Free version) I can type it for you. I just counted and it's 90 games.)

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#43lanifPosted 2/8/2013 6:30:36 AM
they are on the 3ds
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#44MarsfordPosted 2/8/2013 6:31:59 AM
stargazer64 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Tough s***, TC. Maybe you should get a job.

What does this comment have to do with anything that was said in this topic?

BECAUSE REASON
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#45BahamutBBobPosted 2/8/2013 6:33:50 AM
I want the Vita to succeed. IMO, the DS line is just dumb. I'm sure there are many good games on it, but I've never really liked the hardware. If Nintendo wold revive the GameBoy line, I would be happy.

Oakland510_ posted...
a customer who was a hardcore loyal Sony fanboy who have fought many battles in the console wars for over a decade and a half.

You, sir, need to start being a mercenary. There is great stuff on every side, don't pass up on something you might think is awesome just because it's not on your beloved Sony systems.

Last gen, I was PS2 all the way, the gen before, I had both N64 and PS1. This gen, I started with a 360, bought a PS3 when MGS4 was released. For next gen, if all of the BS about used games is true, I'll pass on both PS4 and 720, and potentially get a Wii U. There are a few Wii games I'm interested in, and a couple of the already released exclusives are appealing to me.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#46Spiroth_KweehhPosted 2/8/2013 6:38:45 AM
^ But WII U is Region Locked and the games you buy are tied to Console and not User.

And you care more about Used games? At least you can STILL find sealed games even 20 years down the line.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#47stargazer64Posted 2/8/2013 6:43:35 AM
Marsford posted...
stargazer64 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Tough s***, TC. Maybe you should get a job.

What does this comment have to do with anything that was said in this topic?

BECAUSE REASON

WORDS WORDS WORDS
---
"Crap the 24 didn't get added when I punched it into calculator.
1400/104 is 13.5 mb/s." - Demonbat666
#48blunderminePosted 2/8/2013 7:02:54 AM
Vita has a bunch of games that could have been system sellers if they were better.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#49fueled-systemPosted 2/8/2013 7:18:08 AM
Until Kaz is gone you probably wont see much, the guy is just in his own world.

I love this system and thank God for the psp titles being able to play on it
#50Fou LuPosted 2/8/2013 7:29:32 AM
At least Sony adds older PS1 games to the store, while after a year, Nintendo has completely neglected the Virtual Console.
---
I smolder with generic rage.