If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#92xenos74Posted 2/8/2013 1:14:00 PM
Bancario51 posted...
Oakland510_ posted...
BossBang posted...
TC, do you even own a vita?

I do and I havent touched it in a while. I hope it's not a $250+ mistake

please prove it by taking a picture of you with a thumbs up next to your vita

He has no obligation to prove it to you. Also asking for something personal like a picture of him is ill advised. You could just ask for his psn ID or to take a picture of his vita with some custom message in the backround
#93GenocideHeartPosted 2/8/2013 2:11:49 PM
Dillicious posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Dillicious posted...
atopp399 posted...
As someone who really only buys RPG games and Nintendo exclusives I have been extremely disappointed. Thankfully by like September there should be a few good games released. Until then you just have to suck it up.

This.

All I see is PG4 and Ys.

Tale games are forever stuck in japan.

VITA games.
Region Free.

Profit! :D

Yeah...uh, while that good for some people.

I don't understand japanese, what would be the point?

I don't understand Japanese, either, and I imported half a dozen PSOne games, about twenty PS2 games and even a few PS3 games... and the first two WEREN'T region free.

If you want to play a game, language is a small barrier. Worst case, you can fetch a translated script online.

That said, the Japanese game I want the most atm is Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. :p I'm looking for a good deal online for europe...
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#94Bikes-Posted 2/8/2013 2:23:49 PM
Fou Lu posted...
At least Sony adds older PS1 games to the store, while after a year, Nintendo has completely neglected the Virtual Console.

This would be concolation if they actually added all the games that work on vita instead of siting on them and making people do the stupid ps3 work around
#95MrBanballowPosted 2/8/2013 2:28:54 PM
Bought a Vita with a portion of my tax return, alongside an order for Senran Kagura. System seller. *Nods head*
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#96archedsoulPosted 2/8/2013 3:03:28 PM
ironbru posted...
You said any game can be a system seller because a good game is subjective and gave the example of Wipeout 2048 being a system seller to you, right?

I'm saying a system seller is a game that is a must play for a system regardless of genre. Wipeout 2048 is not a system seller.

How does that not make Wipeout 2048 a system seller? I bought a Vita to play Wipeout 2048, I was sold on the system because of that game. Sounds like a system seller to me. Genre has nothing to do with it.

Dude, use your brain and you'll understand. With your dumb, grasping at straws logic, Reality Fighters is a system seller.
#97archedsoulPosted 2/8/2013 3:04:13 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
Dillicious posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Dillicious posted...
atopp399 posted...
As someone who really only buys RPG games and Nintendo exclusives I have been extremely disappointed. Thankfully by like September there should be a few good games released. Until then you just have to suck it up.

This.

All I see is PG4 and Ys.

Tale games are forever stuck in japan.

VITA games.
Region Free.

Profit! :D

Yeah...uh, while that good for some people.

I don't understand japanese, what would be the point?

I don't understand Japanese, either, and I imported half a dozen PSOne games, about twenty PS2 games and even a few PS3 games... and the first two WEREN'T region free.

If you want to play a game, language is a small barrier. Worst case, you can fetch a translated script online.

That said, the Japanese game I want the most atm is Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus. :p I'm looking for a good deal online for europe...

Lmao @ this guy.

"Yeah man, just because I enjoy doing it this way, you will too if you really wanted"
#98Starwars4JPosted 2/8/2013 3:11:27 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
^ But WII U is Region Locked and the games you buy are tied to Console and not User.

And you care more about Used games? At least you can STILL find sealed games even 20 years down the line.

Actually no, the games are tied to the account, not the system.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#99kirusuPosted 2/8/2013 3:21:19 PM
i kind of agree. though the vita does have that one ys game i definitely want to play. nihon falcom does not disappoint on its gameplay. hell not even on its music imo. have faith, just have faith.
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one
#100kirusuPosted 2/8/2013 3:23:42 PM
btw how much is a used vita anyways?
---
im not changing this sig until i see a cutscene with lightning on the toilet. hell it doesnt have to be a long one