Games I would love to see on Vita:

#11awesomesauce13Posted 2/8/2013 3:57:41 AM
A GTA game would be cool, Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories were my 2nd and 3rd most played games on the PSP (behind Monster Hunter FU). I'd like a kart racer too, although I bet I look like an idiot saying this because there's probably already a couple.
#12FocianPosted 2/8/2013 3:57:56 AM
Having spent many hours on it last night; Port Royale 3!
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#13MATADOR480Posted 2/8/2013 8:24:17 AM
What about a Deus Ex remake? I would love that!
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#14Megaman OmegaPosted 2/8/2013 8:28:31 AM
They announced a Resident Evil game for PSP and it ended up vaporware.

Yeah, now everyone is waiting for Bioshock on the Vita.
---
COD:BOD is definitely the highest budget Vita title - GeassMaster
I come to GameFAQs to be a ******* and create strife/hate on the message boards. - GeassMaster
#15daegenPosted 2/8/2013 8:42:33 AM
Since they seem to love remakes, I would like to see a remake of Destiny of an Emperor. A great RPG from the old NES days.
---
I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake. But for now, rest well and dream of large women. - Dread Pirate Wesley
PSN: Malvoz
#16NeojianXPosted 2/8/2013 9:48:09 AM(edited)
I only buy video game systems after I have bought 10 to 15 games for that system (Physical copy), that I want to play on that system.

So I don't have a Vita, a WiiU nor a 3DSXL. Even though there are 15 and then some games I can get for the 3DSXL now. Being able to play DS and 3DS games on it.

But to not come out with Culdcept for the DS, nor the 3DS equals no sell for the 3DSXL..

Culdcept and Culdcept Saga were my most played games when I had every console and handheld out this game gen. Even though I usually will have around 50 games in a game collection for each system. Ohhhhh, I know you miss the money. Ha ha ha haha!
I've posted this before , and after doing so the Companyboys reading my post hoarded them and jacked the price up like crazy on them, on ebay and amazon. ... even the JP DS and 3DS version (which I couldn't care less about those versions). The Game Industry loses sells on that Evil also. Oooh yes you do. Most of you have no clue of the intentions of the Gaming Gods. Oh and I have had waaay more store bought video games that I paid for than any of you on Gamefaqs right now.

Sony , Microsoft and Nintendo could all go down today and I will still be getting my Game On. Ha ha ha ha! Crash 2 and not the Bandicoot. : )

Not monitoring me so much now, because my computer is running normal. Gamefaqs gets it's system shut down sometimes messing with my keystrokes dudes. Sometimes for the whole day. Ha ha ha ha ha! Then I notice you are using Amazon servers. Uuhhh Huh! Yeah! Ole Bnet got shut down that has all the messed up typos and errors here. It's CBS Moneywatch now. I told you. You All will be posting in Neojian type. Ha ha ha ha! : )
---
James Bond 007 in Never Say Never Heineken AND You Only Live Miller High Life .... Twice. : )
#17MATADOR480Posted 2/8/2013 4:59:23 PM
NeojianX posted...
I only buy video game systems after I have bought 10 to 15 games for that system (Physical copy), that I want to play on that system.

So I don't have a Vita, a WiiU nor a 3DSXL. Even though there are 15 and then some games I can get for the 3DSXL now. Being able to play DS and 3DS games on it.

But to not come out with Culdcept for the DS, nor the 3DS equals no sell for the 3DSXL..

Culdcept and Culdcept Saga were my most played games when I had every console and handheld out this game gen. Even though I usually will have around 50 games in a game collection for each system. Ohhhhh, I know you miss the money. Ha ha ha haha!
I've posted this before , and after doing so the Companyboys reading my post hoarded them and jacked the price up like crazy on them, on ebay and amazon. ... even the JP DS and 3DS version (which I couldn't care less about those versions). The Game Industry loses sells on that Evil also. Oooh yes you do. Most of you have no clue of the intentions of the Gaming Gods. Oh and I have had waaay more store bought video games that I paid for than any of you on Gamefaqs right now.

Sony , Microsoft and Nintendo could all go down today and I will still be getting my Game On. Ha ha ha ha! Crash 2 and not the Bandicoot. : )

Not monitoring me so much now, because my computer is running normal. Gamefaqs gets it's system shut down sometimes messing with my keystrokes dudes. Sometimes for the whole day. Ha ha ha ha ha! Then I notice you are using Amazon servers. Uuhhh Huh! Yeah! Ole Bnet got shut down that has all the messed up typos and errors here. It's CBS Moneywatch now. I told you. You All will be posting in Neojian type. Ha ha ha ha! : )

What in the hell are you blathering on about? Stop with the meds! Or start with the meds! One of the two. This is the most inane post I have ever come across. You sir, should have your internet card revoked on account of littering on the information superhighway!
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#18wolf_blitzer85Posted 2/11/2013 2:20:42 PM
If anyone finds a way to port the PS2 games over to the Vita (emu??), let me know. Got about 50 games I would buy and play immediately.

dat retro feel.
#19melchiahdim(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 2:22:46 PM
wolf_blitzer85 posted...
If anyone finds a way to port the PS2 games over to the Vita (emu??), let me know. Got about 50 games I would buy and play immediately.

dat retro feel.

Pretty sure a system needs to be at least twice as powerfull as what it is emulating. I don't think the vita meets that criteria.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
Vita: Melchiahdim
#20DaggeraxePosted 2/11/2013 2:27:20 PM
Metal Gear Acid 3