Vita U.K. software sales published for January

#21Megaman OmegaPosted 2/8/2013 3:05:05 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
Steve_Teddie posted...
Well the Vita is only getting beaten by the 3DS 2.5 to 1 rather than 10 to 1 (like Japan)

This is software, not hardware, Games.

Well, it seems like the attach ratio is better for the Vita.

LOLume found a new way to spin horrible hardware sales. Classic.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#22nariusseldonPosted 2/8/2013 5:05:04 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Steve_Teddie posted...
Well the Vita is only getting beaten by the 3DS 2.5 to 1 rather than 10 to 1 (like Japan)

This is software, not hardware, Games.

Well, it seems like the attach ratio is better for the Vita.

LOLume found a new way to spin horrible hardware sales. Classic.

May be Sony should learn from that? They don't seem to put any effort into spinning.

"low end of expectation" .. what? They should say "if i readjust my expectation in a direction that is conducive to vita sales, then meeting expectation would be a proactive outcome for the vita" :P
#23ikaruga0101Posted 2/8/2013 10:25:34 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
PC 10.8% 228K (-84K)

I'm more curious about this one: define PC.
Are they talking about all PCs? Just gaming PCs that satisfy a minimum spec sheet? What about custom PCs? How the hell they even got this data?

*facepalm*

It's hilarious how you ask a lot of dumb questions and try to do sales analysis saying stuff like "Even the 3DS is selling around 2.5 times the vita over there...", without even noticing that it's a SOFTWARE chart you're looking at. Next time you try to elaborate on some figures, invest another second or two in looking at the topic title first.

So yeah, to answer your question(s), "PC" means boxed PC games.

*facepalm* on myself.
I got so used at seen only hardware sales in this board that I completely ignored the software part of the title, even after reading it twice. Needless to say, I apologize for the crappy post I wrote.

But still, it doesn't change the fact that the sales software sales for handhelds are really bad in the UK.
#24NnamzPosted 2/8/2013 10:34:59 PM
Numbers all make sense relative to the hardware sold in the UK.

3DS, PSV, and Wii-U all have relatively small userbases. DS is dying, PSP is dead.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.