The Vita library is better than the 3DS [FACT] I present a challenge to prove it

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The Vita library is better than the 3DS [FACT] I present a challenge to prove it
2 years ago#51
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Why does no one seem to realize nowadays that the need for proof falls on the one trying to declare something as "fact"?

This
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
2 years ago#52
Zomg I seriously got modded for that? Oh gamefaqs mods, you don't mod the trolls, but you mod people who mock the trolls...
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
2 years ago#53
Lord_Vishana posted...
Zomg I seriously got modded for that? Oh gamefaqs mods, you don't mod the trolls, but you mod people who mock the trolls...

You're telling me. I got modded with a 3-point Karma loss for "Harassment" because I posted Jairus's Facebook page on the Wii U Board. But of course, they left his trollish dribble untouched as usual. These lolMods...
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
2 years ago#54
lunchEATSyou posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

You're telling me. I got modded with a 3-point Karma loss for "Harassment" because I posted Jairus's Facebook page on the Wii U Board. But of course, they left his trollish dribble untouched as usual. These lolMods...

=
I don't care, I still want this topic to now be about The Walking Dead!
That having been said, let me check how many modded messages I have at the moment... and they are all snarky remarks to the trolls as well. Hmm, one for flaming when I was in a particularly cranky and ill thinking mood.
I'll risk it.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. The Vita library is better than the 3DS [FACT] I present a challenge to prove it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived