I honestly feel like 2013 is the year of both the Vita and 3DS.

#31Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:49:53 AM
Bump so we can celebrate how great both the Vita and 3DS are. :-)

My copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening and import copy of Demon Gaze just arrived. I'm not sure which one I should play first.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#32TheExiled280Posted 2/11/2013 11:51:51 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...

My copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening and import copy of Demon Gaze just arrived. I'm not sure which one I should play first.

FE since its in english
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#33lunchEATSyouPosted 2/11/2013 11:53:20 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...

You barely got your copy of Fire Emblem? lol that's terrible. Since I didn't pre-order, I was able to find a copy last Tuesday at Walmart

Play Demon Gaze first and tell us about it; since most people have already gotten their hands of FE
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#34Spiffy247Posted 2/11/2013 11:54:53 AM
I have Hatsune Miku Project Diva f (Vita version) arriving tomorrow.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#35Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:58:35 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

You barely got your copy of Fire Emblem? lol that's terrible. Since I didn't pre-order, I was able to find a copy last Tuesday at Walmart

Play Demon Gaze first and tell us about it; since most people have already gotten their hands of FE

Wise idea! :-)

I'll do that. Yes it sucks my copy of Awakening was delayed, despite preordering it from Amazon back in September.
---
Reggie Dates Animal Crossing: New Leaf! http://tinyurl.com/auap709 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#36Spiffy247Posted 2/11/2013 12:01:29 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Wise idea! :-)

I'll do that. Yes it sucks my copy of Awakening was delayed, despite preordering it from Amazon back in September.

My youngest brother and I hope to get the game sometime soon. It looks very fun.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#37TheBuddsPosted 2/11/2013 12:02:33 PM
PsyEd posted...
Vita will die sooner than you think...like dreamcast sony may just one day wake up and pull the plug. Devices like nVidia shield is already going to give it nightmares for days ahead.

Indeed...to nvidia's share-holders...

http://www.valuewalk.com/2013/01/nvidia-goes-mobile-investors-go-elsewhere/

@TC

Damn, seems your topic is getting infected already u_u
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "