These are the vita games people want

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. These are the vita games people want
2 years ago#61
you can stay here for 4$ per month IF i get 90% reduced price on products.
---
PSN Tag: soulofrebirth
Official Cyndaquil of PMD3 board. Official Adol Christin of everything. People who REALLY like Ys: 1
2 years ago#62
I can tell he's butthurt as usual (because it's Spirit), but I can't even tell why this time. Something about poor Vita being unfairly persecuted or some such system warz profundity? Lord.

Anyway, I'll have a pair of Chocobo boneless wings and some pop-rock ice cream pls.
2 years ago#63
DalekZero posted...
MobileWarfare posted...
DalekZero posted...
Be careful guys! It might rain! *sets up umbrella/raincoat stand*

I'll take an umbrella,I have a bad feeling about tonight...
I sense a storm brewing in the distance!

Is winter coming? Should we brace ourselves?

Well fear not! My stand also sells winter coats and gloves! And we have a catchier song then Junes! "Buy our s*** or get hypothermia"

That had me LOLing for a while. XD

And, keeping up with the topic of the thread...

**Sets up free "medical" marijuana stand**

It has to be free, I can't keep track when I'm partaking of the usage of the inventory myself. But, think about the food stand, they're about to get alot of people soon. :D
2 years ago#64
*sets up poutine stand*

...eh.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
2 years ago#65
*sets up bathrooms*

What? We might be here a while.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
2 years ago#66
*sets up Biggest Loser stall with free t shirts, flyers, pamphlets and personal support staff on how to lose weight after all your over indulging on sushi flavored ice cream, bud light, and lays.*

Did I do it right?
---
"Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat." - Quina
2 years ago#67
*Sets up a candy stand*

You can't have a good show without candy...
---
Bugginthesystem.com
2 years ago#68
Can we officially call this the carnival stand march to 500?
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
2 years ago#69
DemonDog666 posted...
-A game in an existing popular series
-An exclusive
-Better in every way to the ps3/360 counterpart
-A game that sells 5 million or more

Yep, that's what they want. People aren't very good at thinking.

Nah, I just want a wide selection of good games. Sadly, I have no faith in this coming gen (which I lump the VITA & 3DS into).
2 years ago#70
*runs through party naked*
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. These are the vita games people want

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived