These are the vita games people want

#81ThePonyColliePosted 2/9/2013 9:13:00 AM
I agree TC. People have way more high expectations. Look at these invading waves of drone menace. So the snacks are what makes them multiplying.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#82OptimoLifePosted 2/9/2013 9:17:28 AM
Well let's see here.

If Sony hadn't basically PROMISED PS3-like graphics and comparable games, then people wouldn't have had such high expectations.

WTF happened to the usual GTA releases for portables? PSP got one.....2+ years later there's not even a mention of it on Vita....WTF happened to all the FPS games we were told Vita was PERFECT for?

This is ALL Sony's fault for not delivering on what they promised, and in fact selling a system without any of the usual quality franchises we are used to.

FACE IT - The Vita is dead.
#83MATADOR480Posted 2/9/2013 9:32:50 AM(edited)
OptimoLife posted...
Well let's see here.

If Sony hadn't basically PROMISED PS3-like graphics and comparable games, then people wouldn't have had such high expectations.

WTF happened to the usual GTA releases for portables? PSP got one.....2+ years later there's not even a mention of it on Vita....WTF happened to all the FPS games we were told Vita was PERFECT for?

This is ALL Sony's fault for not delivering on what they promised, and in fact selling a system without any of the usual quality franchises we are used to.

Uh oh! This nerd has spoken! Nothing else to see here. Vita is dead according to this dork, so that's that!
Seriously though, you're wrong. The PSP actually got 3 gta's liberty city stories, vice city stories and Chinatown wars. Also, the Vita has not been out for 2+ years! You didn't really think before you so blatantly spewed your ignorance did you?
Go away now, we are setting up the party of the year!
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#84OptimoLifePosted 2/9/2013 9:48:51 AM
MATADOR480 posted...
OptimoLife posted...
Well let's see here.

Uh oh! This nerd has spoken! Nothing else to see here. Vita is dead according to this dork, so that's that!
Seriously though, you're wrong. The PSP actually got 3 gta's liberty city stories, vice city stories and Chinatown wars. Also, the Vita has not been out for 2+ years! You didn't really think before you so blatantly spewed your ignorance did you?

Nerd...dork....lol really? GTFO here....you have no clue who I am, kid. Is this how you handle an argument, resorting to calling people nerds and dorks? LOL LOL......ya the maturity is high in this one...lol I'll leave you to your pity party with all your "cool" friends here...LOL
#85DemonDog666(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:16:10 AM(edited)
Atalalama posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
-A game in an existing popular series
-An exclusive
-Better in every way to the ps3/360 counterpart
-A game that sells 5 million or more

Yep, that's what they want. People aren't very good at thinking.

Nah, I just want a wide selection of good games. Sadly, I have no faith in this coming gen (which I lump the VITA & 3DS into).

Vita already has a wide selection of good games.

OptimoLife posted...
Well let's see here.

They said console quality games, which means equal or better then the worst ps3 game, not equal or better then the best ps3 game.

Vita hasn't even been out a year, after less then a year psp didn't have a gta announced either, and killzone is in development and as bad as RE and COD are compared to what they could have been they are the best handheld FPSes that exist.
#86SagadegoPosted 2/9/2013 10:27:57 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
I agree TC. People have way more high expectations. Look at these invading waves of drone menace. So the snacks are what makes them multiplying.

well too baad! thats what demon gets for making himself wrong all the time.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#87MobileWarfarePosted 2/9/2013 10:35:24 AM
OptimoLife posted...
MATADOR480 posted...
OptimoLife posted...
Well let's see here.

Nerd...dork....lol really? GTFO here....you have no clue who I am, kid. Is this how you handle an argument, resorting to calling people nerds and dorks? LOL LOL......ya the maturity is high in this one...lol I'll leave you to your pity party with all your "cool" friends here...LOL

Uh, I really how that wasn't a serious post. You did notice the, "Stupidly though," right? That means that he wasn't serious but it looks like you took it seriously anyway...
You used lol a lot, 4 times to be exact and that seems to indicate that you are in fact mad bro, but anyway,
You have to expect a later gta have because right now, Rock* is to busy working on gta 5 to start making a ps3 vita version of the game. Plus we already have gotten games with console quality. You know, games like Uncharted, Wipeout 2048, MLB the Show, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, and more. Like others have said, it has not been out for 2+ years and Killzone mercenary is coming out this year, you have to admit Killzone looks badass.
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#88kyncaniPosted 2/9/2013 10:38:17 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
Vita hasn't even been out a year, after less then a year psp didn't have a gta announced either, and killzone is in development and as bad as RE and COD are compared to what they could have been they are the best handheld FPSes that exist.

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath is the best Vita FPS right now, just saying ;)
#89MobileWarfarePosted 2/9/2013 10:42:56 AM
MobileWarfare posted...

Uh, I really how that wasn't a serious post. You did notice the, "Seriously though," right? That means that he wasn't serious but it looks like you took it seriously anyway...
You used lol a lot, 4 times to be exact and that seems to indicate that you are in fact mad bro, but anyway,
You have to expect a later gta have because right now, Rock* is to busy working on gta 5 to start making a ps vita version of the game. Plus we already have gotten games with console quality. You know, games like Uncharted, Wipeout 2048, MLB the Show, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, and more. Like others have said, it has not been out for 2+ years and Killzone mercenary is coming out this year, you have to admit Killzone looks badass.

Never type on a phone, it will only make you look stupid if you don't proof read. ;_; This is fixed.
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#90awsomemanspiffPosted 2/9/2013 12:04:26 PM
MobileWarfare posted...
MobileWarfare posted...

Uh, I really how that wasn't a serious post. You did notice the, "Seriously though," right? That means that he wasn't serious but it looks like you took it seriously anyway...
You have to expect a later gta have because right now, Rock* is to busy working on gta 5 to start making a ps vita version of the game. Plus we already have gotten games with console quality. You know, games like Uncharted, Wipeout 2048, MLB the Show, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, and more. Like others have said, it has not been out for 2+ years and Killzone mercenary is coming out this year, you have to admit Killzone looks badass.

Never type on a phone, it will only make you look stupid if you don't proof read. ;_; This is fixed.

And actually he said lol 5 times!
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.