These are the vita games people want

#91MobileWarfarePosted 2/9/2013 12:16:22 PM
awsomemanspiff posted...

And actually he said lol 5 times!

Lol, fail on my part.
---
PSN: MobilizedWarfare, XL: Skillfreakout
Currently playing: Skyrim(xbox), Black ops 2(xbox), Far cry 3(xbox), Little Big planet(vita), Gravity Rush(vita)
#92Megaman OmegaPosted 2/9/2013 12:28:14 PM
*buys some popcorn, pizza, hamburger & BBQ, ice cream, sushi, soda, tacos, ice cream flavoured sushi, some beverages, souvenirs, umbrella, bud light, lays, winter coats and gloves, toothbrush/paste, dental floss and mouthwash, FALCON LUNCH, grilled chocobo, snacks, ramen, self help betamax tapes, blood pressure pills, beef jerky, mountain dew, funnel cake, medical marijuana, poutine, Biggest Loser weight loser shirts, candy, puppy, arcade, bacon and coffee*

Megaman Omega used Selfdestruct!
---
The Vita sold 1.200.000 units in week 1. - Sailor Goon
76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. - Sailor Goon
#93carsaucePosted 2/9/2013 12:31:11 PM
Not to me, but sure if you say so?
I
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#94mike_411Posted 2/9/2013 12:38:14 PM
Sagadego posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
sorry but the Vita isnt gonna get a port that is better then the PS3/360 version

thats correct, it'll get water downports.

wait, Disgaea 3 doesn't exist anymore?

anyway...

*sets up pron stand*

IN AMURICA!!
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#95FKRW4LifePosted 2/9/2013 1:50:36 PM
IMHO if Vita had all the PS2 HD collections, PS2 PSN games, PSOne psn games, PSP psn games, and access to all the PS3 PSN games that would actually work (like everythign but Move games basically) it would have been off to a FANTASTIC start.

Portable PS3 is what they should have sold us on at first. Then maneuvered into exclusive games as it continued.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#96awsomemanspiffPosted 2/9/2013 3:50:52 PM
Yeah just imagine how awesome it would be to play journey on the vita!!!
---
Favorite shows:Arrested development and firefly.
If you're a Christian you're cool. If you're not you're still cool I don't care.
#97FKRW4LifePosted 2/9/2013 4:51:26 PM
awsomemanspiff posted...
Yeah just imagine how awesome it would be to play journey on the vita!!!

*Like!!!!
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#98Aurion819Posted 2/9/2013 8:56:28 PM
Megaman Omega posted...
*buys some popcorn, pizza, hamburger & BBQ, ice cream, sushi, soda, tacos, ice cream flavoured sushi, some beverages, souvenirs, umbrella, bud light, lays, winter coats and gloves, toothbrush/paste, dental floss and mouthwash, FALCON LUNCH, grilled chocobo, snacks, ramen, self help betamax tapes, blood pressure pills, beef jerky, mountain dew, funnel cake, medical marijuana, poutine, Biggest Loser weight loser shirts, candy, puppy, arcade, bacon and coffee*

Megaman Omega used Selfdestruct!

Aw, jeez, can someone set up a cleaning supplies station?
---
"When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth."
#99DalekZeroPosted 2/9/2013 9:43:05 PM
I think we need to make a police station to protect our stands from thieves. Any volunteers?
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#100jumper1234Posted 2/10/2013 12:50:58 AM
DalekZero posted...
I think we need to make a police station to protect our stands from thieves. Any volunteers?

I think im pretty safe with my Bacon Guardians with indestructable and inedible Bacon-Steel armor... :)
---
Waiting for: Terraria (XBLA)
3DS FC: 3652-1930-9604 (PM me your fc if you add me)